First step in the way of madness...

& 18.07.2024

POV CHARA

- Great! Finally, I'm going to have some fun! - I said with excitement turning my head towards the upcoming threat.

I waited till the approaching monsters got closer, as it turns out it was Dogami and Dogaressa. It's not the biggest challenge but better than taking care of this skeleton and his emotional drama. I laughed then pointed my knife towards them and smiled waiting for their response.

- San- Human! In the name of King Asgore, you are going to come with us! Any resistance will be fought off with force! Please cooperate! - They shouted. The sight of Sans behind me must have shocked them a little.

I didn't bother to answer them. I put on a fighting stance so do they. After a moment they rushed at me, Dogamy coming from my right, Dogaressa from my left. They were striking at the same time but it's not much of a problem for me to dodge their attacks. I pass through them effortlessly at the start. The next time they swung their axes it was closer to hitting me. I saw that they were communicating through hand signs. That was something new I hadn't experienced before, it made me feel excited beyond!

- Do you really think that a tactic as simple as that will work on me!? COME AND TRY IT! - I shouted at them going into my psychotic state.

They were surprised by my sudden outburst but it didn't stop their attack. We were trading attacks constantly. I'm dodging theirs and they are dodging mine. Fuck if it continues like this I will run out of stamina. With the next strike, I need to concentrate on Dogami's legs. I gotta make sure to take them one by one. I took a stance and waited for the right moment when I was close enough to him. In a final moment, I gave it my best shot. I took a swing but I got countered by Dogaressa's kick, she must have predicted my intentions. I must admit this bitch truly have some strength. Even though I managed to block the attack just in time I got sent flying four meters away. After I hit the ground I couldn't stand up, my head was all dizzy. Before I even could react I was pinned down by Dogamy.

- Human any more resistance is futile! Give up or else... - He said trying to intimidate me.

I'm trying to free myself but without much success. I can't lift his body off me.

- I'm sorry human, we have warned you... - I see Dogaressa getting her axe high into the air as if she was about to swing it. Then realization kicks me. She is going to cut off my legs! - We need to "calm" you a little...

I'm fighting Dogami's grip but I can't win. My eyes concentrated on Dogaressa as she swung her Axe. I closed my eyes prepared for the intense pain that was going to hit me any moment now.

To my surprise, I didn't feel anything. Slowly I opened my eyes... My leg was still intact. I look at Dogaressa to see her chest penetrated by one sharp bone. Her face was completely shocked and twisted with the pain.

POV SANS

- Heh, I see that you have problems, partner. - Slowly I got closer to pinned Chara.

Dogaressa by now turned was turning into dust. As a last-ditch effort, she tried to swing at me but as soon as she managed to lift her axe off the ground she turned completely into dust.

- SANS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! - Dogamy shouted with anger and tears in his eyes.

He got off the Chara and turned to me. I haven't seen him this furious before. This view gave me a thrilling feeling of excitement that spread through my whole body.

- Something new. Something out of the loop! - On my face appeared a sadistic smile similar to Chara's.

Dogami picked up Dogaressa's axe and started running at me. - Aaaaagh! Die, you traitor! - He is trying to hit me but I'm pretty good at dodging. Anger quickly turned into sadness and despair, After a moment he fell to his knees crying.