Stay like this forever...

POV CHARA

I woke up. I yawned pretty happily. That was a good sleep. I stretched myself a little and then looked at Sans, he was still sleeping. I smiled.

- Morning partner~ - I kissed his forehead.

Luckily I didn't wake him up. That would be a little embarrassing... I looked over at the table and saw that all of the sandwiches were eaten. Well, that's a shame, part of me wished that there would be some remaining. I must admit I didn't think that some sandwiches could be so tasty. I hope in the future I'll be able to taste more of Sans's cooking. He truly does have a dig for cooking.

"... it's love partner~..."

I got embarrassed as I remembered those words. I feel my heart beating harder. I'm starting to feel a strange but pleasant feeling in my stomach. It's warm... it makes me happy... Is... Is this love...?

I get up from the couch and head to the kitchen. Once there I sit at the table and lay my head on it. Rolling eyes from one side to the other still thinking about the words Sans said to me. I'm feeling like a bomb that might explode at any moment now. A bomb is a pretty accurate statement but at the same time false. After all what bomb explodes with love...?

- Love... - My sight lands on the fridge. - How about...? - I get up from the table and go to the fridge.

Let's make something with love...

MEANWHILE

POV ASGORE

I was walking through the castle thinking about the next steps that should be done in order to remain peace in the Underground. Sans... how could you have done it to me, my friend? Can't say that I can blame you for it... you have truly been through a lot, haven't you? I'm sorry for you but... I can't let you go down the path of the murderer without a penalty. I will stop you no matter what!

Suddenly Determination appeared in from of me. Just the sight of her made me angry.

- How can I help you... - I said harshly.

- K-King Asgore... I-I'm sorry for what I have done. I needed to do that! It was neccese- - Determination replied but I cut through her speech.

- Save your words. No point in throwing them if they don't mean anything. You are not sorry and everybody that knows about you know it already. You are a manipulator. Your help doesn't make you our friend. As a person I want you to get out of my sight but as a King, I will do whatever it will take to help my people. Only because of your help, I still tolerate you!

- ... - Determination face got grimmer. Her eyes narrowed and little anger appeared on her face.

- You want to kill Sans and that human, I will help you with that but only because it will save my people. After this I want you to be gone! Never show yourself to me ever again! - My rage burst out of me and I raised my voice.

I quickly went past Determination leaving her behind me as I continued my walk.

- Fine... - I heard Determination replying but I didn't even bother to look at her.

"It's about time..." I said to myself as I pulled a cell phone out of my cloak. I chose Undyne's number and called it. After a moment I heard Undyne.

- Yes my king? It's rare for you to call me on my number.