The final begins...

POV CHARA

- See you soon partner! - I screamed while running in a different direction to Sans's.

I was quite expecting the moment that was about to come. The full-on slaughter to become stronger, my whole body was tensed up ready to kill. I smiled like a madman. I think it was the first time I had ever worn a smile this psychotic.

I was looking for any monsters that decided to come out from their only shelters but it seemed that none of them did that.

- If you don't want to come out and face me I'll make you! - I screamed then summoned a massive amount of determination knives which I threw at buildings all around me making the destruction even on a bigger scale.

Falling buildings left a huge cloud of dust. I awaited the moment to see my soon-to-come EXP. Firstly I saw a silhouette and that was enough to make my body move. I slashed and stabbed what resembled a monster.

Escape is not an option my dear monsters~

POV SANS

I had run quite a long distance away from Chara's location. From the sounds of destruction coming from her way, I assume she started her work. I imagined just how happy Chara must be now. Dancing in her element.

My mind on the other hand was occupied with something else, Asgore... where is he? I can't sense his magic anywhere nor any of the souls he uses. Where is the King of monsters when his people are dying? I breathe in deeply...

- Well, no point in thinking about it. Sooner or later he will show up but for now...

I concentrated on gathering most of my magic resources and then put my hands on the ground.

Let's wreck this place even more shall we~?

I summoned abnormally big bones that reached the tallest of buildings throughout my part of the city making it even more of a dusty mess. I didn't stop at that, to make more destruction I specifically made it so that the whole ground was also covered in all variety of bones.

I could feel it... the dust and blood put on my magic... it felt warm, I didn't feel remorse or any grief from my actions but just a sweet feeling of gaining L.O.V.E. I looked proudly around me enjoying the scene. I closed my eyes and smiled but at that moment...

A spear infused with the power of souls that was thrown at me almost just cut off my skull clean. At the last moment, I managed to dodge it.

- SANS!? WHAT YOU DONE!? - I heard Asgore's screams as I saw him break through all of the bones I had summoned.

The distance between us was cut quickly as less than three seconds later Asgore was right in my face swinging his spear at me. His moves were so fast I could barely react to them. He was striking me furiously to which I was summoning more bones to protect myself.

- Hahahaha! I was just thinking about you! So that is the power of six human souls!? Doesn't it feel great Asgore!? - I screamed looking in Asgore's eyes.

Asgore didn't answer me but just continued his salve of blows. I was getting pushed more and more back. My magic supplies were drained from the amount of bones I summoned. It was looking grim for me but my face remained suited with that murderous smile of mine. Excitement flowed through my entire body. It was something I desired for a long time...

- I can finally set it with you my King! I always wondered if were you as strong as you claimed to be, but now I can test it myself! - I used blue magic and threw Asgore a few meters away from me.

- You have no chance of winning Sans! You have lost the justice that I had taught you so now you will be punished for your actions! - Asgore hand started to emanate a rainbow-like light. With a swing of it, he launched at me a gigantic wall of rainbow fire. I used a shortcut to escape the area.

I appeared in the air and summoned a gaster blaster on which I could stand. Then I summoned more of them and they started charging themselves to attack. Let's see how you will deal with this one...

POV UNDYNE

Aghh... My head hurts and I don't feel so good... I slowly open my eyes, everything is slightly blurry for the first few seconds.

- Where the fuck am I? - I questioned. A moment later my eyes focused.

Why does this place feel... familiar? Have I ever been here before...?

Suddenly my head hurt even more and throughout my head were flowing images... or rather memories.

- Aaaa!? I don't have time for this! I need to go back to Asgore he needs my help! - I started to get up. I had small problems but soon enough I was solid standing stretching my limbs.

- So how do I get out of this place? - A memory again rushed through my head but this time they were... showing me the way.

I was in a room and if I go down the hallway soon I'll see stairs leading to the exit... It was all weird and I didn't know if I should trust those wacky memories but what else I had.

I opened the door and sprinted out the hallway and there it was a staircase. I go down it and I can see it just like I saw it in my head. I started to run through a dark corridor. Soon I saw a turn and a huge doors with a royal family crest on it at the end of it.

- Out of my way! - I screamed and summoned a spear in my hand which I had thrown at the doors making it crumble to pieces.

I ran out of the crack into the Snowdin forest. Not stopping even for a moment I continued. I had run through Snowdin and then onto the Waterfall. Drained from all the running I was about to enter the Hotland in a mere hundred meters I saw Alphys's lab.

I guess you are the one Sans was talking about...

A voice rang all around me, and the fire appeared in front of me quickly transforming into a silhouette. Soon a monster was standing right in front of me.

- G-grillby? What are doing here...? - I questioned as I saw that it was Grillby.

- Sorry lady but I can't let you go past me. - He said then flames appeared in front of him.

- Stop playing Grillby and move out of the way! - I screamed at him in response.

- Ehh... you seem to don't understand. I'm not moving until you make me. - Grillby's voice turned sharp and annoyed sending unpleasant shivers down my spine. - You know I always wanted to test my skills in a real full-on fight and now I think is the perfect occasion...

So please do me a favor and show me what you got will you, my dear...?