{Chapter 21}

*WARNING: SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER*

3rd Person POV:

Nothing important happened in the meeting between the threesome couple and the kings. The kings just wanted to be kept in the loop with the plans that were made in Vegas. After the meeting Beckham and the twins went back to their room and fell asleep for the remainder of the day. Beckham's team landed in Italy a little past eleven o'clock Saturday night and he picked them up from the airport then took them to the five-star hotel that Beckham rented out a floor of for them. He made sure everyone had their bags in their rooms and were settled in before he left to go back to the castle to be with his mates.

Sunday was the last day for Beckham to spent the entire day with him mates for a while. The three spent their time together doing normal couple things. They cuddled in bed, shared their foot with each other, watched Netflix, had play fights about what to watch, and had every play fight turn into make out sessions. Beckham kept going back and forth between the two vampires to show them each undivided attention but not for long enough to get off. Due to the relentless teasing from Beckham Alec had a painful hard on for the better part of the day, every time his pain started to go away Beck would squeeze his ass or start palming him again. Jane was another story entirely. She decided no bra was needed today giving perfect assess for Beckham to play with her nipples and finger her pussy under the covers randomly, making her constantly want more.

Beckham's POV:

It had been a few minutes since I teased Jane so I slid my arm under the cover and over to Jane. I lightly grazed my hand across Jane's thigh causing her breath to hitch. Alec heard and looked over to his twin to see what was going on, but when he saw Jane biting her lip while looking down at her lap and I wouldn't look away from the TV with a smirk on my face. Alec was suspicious already but once he realized that my arm was moving under the comfortable and let out a small laugh. I looked over at him with a raised eyebrow in questioning. He just shrugged his shoulders while trying to hold in more laughs as I slip my hand into Jane's lace panties to massage her clit making her release a silent moan. Seeing her face Alec couldn't hold it in anymore and let out a few chuckles that were quickly cut short when in the blink of an eye I had my hand, that's not occupying Jane, into his boxers with my hand around his dick making him let out a gasp similar to the one Jane let out a few minutes prior. Now I was the one looking smug.

I decide Jane had enough teasing, if her closed eyes and parted lips releasing moans meant anything and quickly dove my fingers into her soaking wet pussy causing her to arch her back off the bed and release the loudest moan she made today. Her moans went straight to my dick making me bite my lip as I drill my fingers into her tight heat even faster, occasionally curling my fingers to make her moans louder, all the while looking at the beautiful girl withering under my hand.

Alec wined from my other side, it seemed that while my attention was caught up in Jane my grip on his dick loosened around him causing to move his hips to try to get much needed friction but it wasn't enough. I gave his member a squeeze before taking my hand completely out of his tight boxers. Before he could release another wine, I spoke one sentence to him, one sentence that turned on both of my little mates on even more than they already were, "lay on your stomach Alec, now. And no touching yourself or you'll be punished" I said in my dominate voice that I didn't even know I had until now.

He quickly did as but I decided to be a jerk and leave him there, horny and untouched, while I turned to Jane and climbed in between her opened legs. I lifted her oversized t shirt to attached my lips to his sensitive nipples. I sucked on the bud while rolling the bud of her other breast between my fingers. After a few minutes, I stopped my attack on her chest to look at the other side of the bed. What I saw was Alec watching Jane and I while he rutted against the bedsheets. The sight was almost enough to make me break. Tears in his eyes from his painful erection and the sheets not helping a bit. Well, not helping him. the sheets being silk made the pleasure he has feeling keep building but not enough to be able to have the release he so desperately wanted.