Chapter 2

( Y/n's P.O.V)

After 6 hours and 20 minutes for flying, I've finally made it to Colombia. I landed on the warm side walk and stretched my arms. As I opened my winds, the sun hit my wings which made the side walk colorful, which it seems to impress the kids.

" WOW!" one kid yelled at me while he was holding a white mug " i like your wings!"

" thank you..." I smiled awkwardly at him

" Are they real?!" yelled a girl who poked my wings

" Yes-"

"  WOW! THAT'S AMAZING!" yelled another girl

" I know-"

" hey." the girl said who walked up to me " why are you in a hospital gown?"

I didn't want to answer, but I had to " It's because I escaped from a Laboratory."

the kids stayed silent, then one of them grabbed my hand while yelling " come with us! there someone who can take care of you!"

" wait what?!"

the another kid grabbed my arm while yelling " Yes,Yes! they're the Madrigals! they'll understand you."

" I-It's not really THAT important." I stuttered " I-I can take care..."

" NONSENSE!" yelled the kid who was dragging my arm " They can do anything to make you feel better!"

I sighed of defeat and said " alright... whatever you say. Where do they live anyways?"

" right there." the kid pointed. As I turned around I saw a huge house that was kinda the size of the Laboratory, but a bit bigger."

As we made it to the door, the kids knocked on it while yelling " ABUELA! ABUELA! THERE'S SOMEONE THAT WE WANT YOU TO MEET!"

As the door opened, an elder woman peaked her head through the door and said " Juancho and Cecilia, hello there."

" HI ABUELA!" the little boy yelled " There's someone we want you to meet!"

the elder woman looked at me and said " oh, what's your name dear?"

" Y/n M/n L/n." I replied

" Well, I'm Alma Abuela, and please, come in."

As the door opened by itself, The three of us entered the house, I examined the house and it looked like a hotel!

" Nice house." I said

" why thank you." she smiled " Please, Casita, give our guest a drink."

" Who is Cas-"

I was interrupted as the cups started to move on its own, they rolled to the coffee machine, which Abuela walked to the cup of coffee and handed to me.

" uh.... Thank you...."

( If you don't drink coffee, then you can think of something else)

I was getting a bit spooked off but I tried my best to hide it

" So, tell me about yourself Y/n..."

I looked up at Abuela and said " well... there's nothing much about me but, ever since when I was 4 I was sent to the Laboratory and I ever did just getting experminted... I really never know how my parents looked like but I always heard Mr. Jackson muttering about them sometimes..."

Abuela the kids stayed silent, " Y/n... I'm sorry for that happening to you."

" I-It's fine... but luckily I left that horrible place. And now I'm free... I think..."

" well, Juancho and Cecilia, thank you so much for bringing  Y/n here, I think we'll be able to take good care of her!"

" Your welcome Abuela! bye Y/n!" as the two kids ran out of the house, It was just me and Abuela.

" Allow me to take you to your guest room." Abuela smiled. As I followed Abuela upstairs, I looked at all of the door that had picture of some people in the doors, pretty creative.

" so.... Y/n...." 

I turned to Abuela who had worriedness  in her eyes " do you think you'll be safe in here?"

" I"m sure I will!" I smiled " you guys seem like a safe family. Why'd you ask?"

" oh, just asking to make sure your alright."

( Later)

As the door opened, Abuela gave me a well entrance and said " Y/n, this is your room."

" Oh wow." I said in a impressed tone " this is really something else!"

( this is your room)

( If you don't like the style of it, you can think of something that's your type)

As I entered to my room, I examined everything and some things that I love.

I turned to Abuela and smiled " thanks."

" Your welcome, why don't you wash up for lunch later, I'll have Mirabel bring your clothes."

As Abuela left the room, I turned to my right and saw the door opened to the bathroom and entered it.

( After taking a shower, lazy)

As I brushed my hair, I was still wrapped in a bath towel from my shower. I left the bathroom and saw a girl with curly hair wearing green glasses. As she noticed me, she gave me a friendly smile and said " you must be Y/n, huh?"

" uh, yes I am, and who are you?"

" Mirabel. Mirabel Madrigal, it's nice to meet you." As we just smiled at each other, she handed me my clothes and said " once you go down stairs, go outside, that where we are having lunch."

then she left my room. I looked down at my clothes which was a Colombian style dress.

 I looked down at my clothes which was a Colombian style dress

" ugh...." I groaned quietly " might as well wear this."

~~~~~~~~ End of Chapter 2~~~~~~~~~~