zero

{edited}

Before I start the story I want to talk about the AU and my dedication.

I'm dedicating this actually to myself. I've been writing for years now and I'm so proud of my improvement over the years. In the beginning years, I never got to publish my work on the internet or the public. Here I am now, publishing my work for the whole world to see, I'm so glad that I've gotten this far. I can't wait to see what awaits me in the future.

Next, about the AU

Yes, this is technically a happy AU, but with my own twists and turns to it. I also want to say that C.C Afton will be known as, "Evan". I really don't want him to be called, "C.C" for the whole fanfic, I want him to have an actual name.

Also, yes all of the missing children are alive, however, they wouldn't be highly important. They will be mostly backgrounded characters in this fanfic. (Ex. Susie because she's friends with Elizabeth).

Michael and Jeremy are currently 17 in this fanfic.

Anyways, if you are reading this, remember that you are loved and I hope you enjoy my story. :>

heyy, future finn here. just wanna say that this fanfic is cheesy and bad lmafo. if you don't like that kind of stuff, feel free to stop reading.