~Chapter 2~

(video above doesn't belong to me)

(warning some of the chapters might have abuse and the lemon but that's far in the future chapters for the lemon but not that bad but it's for the story lol and I'm gonna try my best and make this long)

Third pov:
After Zane passed out Ein continued to laugh, he was surprised that they would leave Zane and forget about him. The wolf s behind ein just waited for their next order from Ein.
Ein came closer to zane and picked him up bridle style and started walking back to he's cabin while the wolves followed. They finally arrived and the wolves stayed outside guarding the cabin, Ein took him to the basement and put him in the cage, the cage was huge enough to fit three people. There was a single bed and a desk with paper and color pencils. Ein set Zane on the bed and went out of the cage. He locked the cage and went by the other side of the room by he's potion making place. He began making a forever potion for Zane,the forever potion would make zane stay by Ein forever like a spell to keep them in one spot or to follow them.

Ein pov:

It's interesting that they forgot about Zane. But it's perfect for me he could be my little slave, I countinue making the potion and once I was done I heard Zane starting to wake up which was perfect. I went by the cage and stood infront of the cage. When Zane sat up and looked up at me he's expression went pale. "E-Ein...." he said "happy to see me again, it was asham you got out of my control but it's alright I can always do it again" I told him "no! Please let me go I've done nothing to deserve this!" he screamed "well you didn't but your paying the price for Aaron" I unlocked the cage and went in, Zane tried to escape but I pinned him down with my one arm and hold the potion with my other hand. "please I don't deserve this!" he said I didn't answer back and made him drink the potion. I let him go after he was done with it, I got up and looked at him and said "welcome to your new home" I said he was shaking in fear but I didn't care. I went out and locked the cage and went upstairs and went to bed..... I was thinking about the way he was afraid.... It somehow made my heart ack.... What was this feeling. I never had this feeling before but I'll find out soon.

Third pov:
After Ein fell asleep Zane went on that bed that was in the cage... He cried all night wishing that he would escape or just die and not suffer by the hands of Ein.... After a few minutes he also fell asleep. Now will these two find love and comfort or end up lost and sad. It was midnight and zane woke up.... There was light in the basement since of the window above the celler in the room, the moon was bright tonight..... Zane notice the desk and saw papers and colour pencils.... He decided to draw since it made him happy. He decided to draw everyone back at lovers lane.

(picture doesn't belong to me, it belongs to the right full owner!!!)

He ended up crying and remembering all the happy moments they had... Him knowing he'll never see them again. He missed aph, Aaron, Garroth heck he even miss gene teasing him!.
He took the picture with him to the bed and hid it under the pillow that was there. He fell asleep remembering the happy stuff that happened in he's life.

And that's chapter 2 hope you guys like it