~Chapter 3~

Zane pov:
I woked up with a headache and feeling kinda nauses. It could have been crying all night or that stupid potion Ein gave me...... Its early in the morning..... And it was really cold, and there was no blanket... I hated Ein.
After a half an hour ein came down
And stood infront of the cage
And I sat up and looked at him.
"it's good to see your awake this early and not sleeping" he said I didn't reply back I was to pissed at him until I asked "what was in that position you gave me?.." I said. He smirks and chucked a bit "it keeps you from leaving me, so right now your stuck with me".

I wanted to fucking punch this bitch right now! But I couldn't even if I managed to get in a physical fight I would loose because I was weak...... Just like gene and he's gang said.
Ein unlocked the cage still waiting infront of it "come out... I don't bite, besides its your choice if you don't want to eat" I was hungry but at the same time I wasn't, I didn't trust him at all but I slowly made my way out of the cage until I was by him..... I stood 5 feet away from him "come on, follow me" he started walking upstairs which I followed him. We came out the basement and he took me into the kitchen. He sat down by a table with for chairs that was in the kitchen.
"now make something for us to eat puppet" (I used that name from a person who also made a ZanexEin story)
I looked at him pissed "what!"
"you heard me make something for us to eat or else..... "
I can't believe this guy first he locks me in the basement now I need to make breakfast for him!?
".... Fine... What do you want??"
"bacon and eggs and I like my eggs scrambled"
This guy is picky.... Anyway the bacon was easy to find but I had no fricken clue where the eggs were until I saw them on top of the fridge which was Fricking high!
And yes I'm 5'2 like aphmau sheesh.
Ein noticed me struggling and laughed.
"stop laughing!" I screamed
"sorry it's just funny seeing you struggle"
I Gave a annoyed puff (idk of that made sense)
Ein got up and came and took the eggs down for me... Tbh I just realized he was really taller than me like 6'3 and it kinda scared me seeing how tall he is. He went back to the table and sat down. I started making the breakfast but ein was watching my every move he's such a creep!
I finished he's food first and set it down in front of him. He seemed pleased I guess,i went back and made mine.... I didn't knew if I should eat by the table so I stood by the kitchen counter and started eating there until Ein said "you can come sit you know" he said in a still laughing tone "whatever...."
I came by and sat on the other side of the table and continued to eat,
I could feel he's watching me again I didn't like it one bit. We finished eating and he stood up "meet me in the living room once you're done with the dishes" he left the kitchen.
Great now I'm he's house maid this is ridiculous!
I got up and took the plates to the sink and started washing them, I still felt nauses and still had a headache.... Once I was done I went to the living room which was just outside the kitchen.... He was on the couch with he legs crossed and one phone not paying attention to me.... I looked to the house door and thought about bolting it but...

Where will I run to

Where will I go

Who's going to save me

Was Ein telling the truth about the potion

I felt useless.... I was weak, I can't even protect myself from danger. Tears began rolling down my face......what if I never escape this place I thought until Ein got my attention.
"hey come stand infront of me.... "
He's words made me jump but I did as he said.
I rubbed the tears of my face and stood infront of him
I kept staring at the ground not wanting to make eye contact..... Just now in the kitchen he seemed OK and relaxed but now it felt of I did something wrong....
"heh your still shy around me it's pathetic tbh"
I didn't care what he said I just felt sick and wanted sleep, I was also cold not to mention my clothes is a mess.
"from now on you do as I say, do you understand?"
I looked and him "yes....." I said quietly. "good now go clean my room it's the second door to the right"
I cleanched my fist.... I wanted to punch him so bad.
"you just need to make my bed and dust everywhere in the room, the duster in in the kitchen"
This guy wants to die
"yea whatever...."
When I said that he didn't tooked it lightly, he got up and smacks me across my face and I fell on the ground. My face was stining.
"if you ever disobey me or talk back to me I'll make sure it's worser than a slap!...... I'm going to be in the basement" Ein left me and went to the basement....I got up and was shaking abit still scared of what happened..... I went to the kitchen and got the duster.... I somehow found it.... I went upstairs and to he's room... It was huge, there was a king size bed and two windows next to it.... There was alot of the color dark blue and gold but mostly Blue.... There were books, crystals and plants there was a mini fireplace in the room aswell..... I first made the bed and then when I was done I started to dust the room.... I can't believe he's making do he's chores.....

~A hour later~

I finished the room and it looked more cleaner than it was before.
I was about to leave the room when I bumped into Ein who just came in..... Tbh I started shaking again seeing him.
"not bad puppet, why don't you go rest in the living room infront of the fire place?"
He Gave me normal smile.
"O-ok......"
Why the fuck did I stutter!!!!
I left the room and went downstairs
And laid down on the couch infront of the warm fire.... It felt nice to rest.... My eyes started to give up on me so I decided to sleep hoping this would be a nightmare and I would be in my room........