~Chapter 4~

Third Pov:
It's been a few hours since zane fell asleep and didn't want to get up so he continued to sleep hugging a pillow that was on the couch..... Ein had came downstairs and saw him sleeping, he checked the time and it was 6:00pm right now. Ein sat next to him and started petting he's head, tbh he's was pissed for hitting Zane. He wanted to treat him nice but it wouldn't be so easy if Zane was mean all the time but ein will make sure to fix that. He continues petting Zane's head while he was sleeping..... Ein noticed Zane clothing was a mess. He decided to give him one of he's hoodies and pants... If it will fit him obviously.
Ein went upstairs and got the clothes and set it next to zane.
It was a big blue hoodie and black jeans (gene, get it? I'm bad in jokes) that might fit Zane.

Ein pov:
I put he's new clothes next to him and sat infront of the couch and watching him for a few minutes.... He seem so peaceful when he's asleep not mean and cold. And he's freckles are so cute. He wasn't anything like aphmau, he was better much better.

But why him?

Why do I have these feelings

For him

I continue to watched him and pet he's head until I needed to go looking for herbs and crystals around the forest. I got up and grabbed a note writing saying what I was going to do something and I'll be back soon, tbh honest I was lying about the potion I gave him.
It was just a healing herb
To make sure he doesn't get very sick because of the cold weather.
I got my black jacket and looked at him one last time before leaving.

Zane pov:
I started waking up thinking maybe Ein would be mad if I continued to sleep. I got up and sat on the couch only hearing the fire and the animals howling, growling, hooting and scratching but it was really faint.
I looked at the time and it was 6:59pm
Danm I slept long.
I was going to look where Ein was but saw a pair of clothes and a note.
It was from Ein and it said:

Dear zane

I gave you a pair of clothes since your one is a bit torn I guess.
Its a little big so it will keep you warm.
I'm going in the woods to get herbs and crystals.
Stay in the house for safety and don't escape or else.
I'll be back soon.

Well I guess I'll just find something to do now. But what?.... I guess change but I don't know where the heck the bathroom is. If their is one, Ein won't be back now right I guess I could change here. It would be risky but I do need to change but I also need a shower, I smell like a dog.
Maybe because of Ein.
I went upstairs with the new clothes, I didn't find a bathroom but went to ein's room.
Their was another door their and it was a bathroom.
Great I have to use he's bathroom, but if so I will, I went in and closed the door not locking it(that's how every murder kills you in the shower for not locking the door) . I put the clothes on the toilet seat and started undressing, my body wasn't like any guys body. It was more female like and my skin was pale white and soft, I had freckles all over my body and face. My butt wasn't big but big enough, my body is really fragile like the sun can burn me easily and if someone holds my wrist hard and long it stays red for a while or even slapping or punching...... And then comes the scar marks. I cutted by my wrist,thighs and legs. It's what I did back at high-school and colloge because of all the bullying and gossip people made about me.
I decided to forget about it and went in the shower,it was a fancy shower that had sliding doors which anyone can see throw.....great.
I got in and started the water, it was first cold but got warmer. It felt nice taking a shower in awhile.
I started cleaning myself with a soap bar that was their, it smelled like strawberrys which was funny Ein would use this but it really smells good, that why Ein smells nice when im around hi- WAIT DID I JUST SAID EIN SMELLED NICE!!!!!!! NO HE DOESN'T BRAIN SHUT UP!
OH irene what's wrong with me, I just shooked it off and continue to shower until I heard the bathroom door opened.

Ein pov:
OH my irene..... I just came back home and came to the bathroom for a plaster for a small cut on my cheek, only to see Zane using my shower... The fog was covering the lower half of him but I still somehow got a nose bleed seeing him.
"GET OUT YOU PERVERT!!!!!"
I quickly got out and closed the door
"SORRY" I screamed.
Crap! Crap! Crap!
Just calm down Ein just calm down everything is perfect no matter what it is.... Even if you saw a cute naked emo boy in your sho- BRAIN SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!
I went downstairs and cleaned the cut on my cheek which stopped bleeding and stopped my nose from bleeding.
I went and sat on the couch waiting impatiently for Zane.
I heard footsteps coming dowm the stairs and I looked up.
I see Zane wearing my clothes. Damn it was big on him, he came down and sat on the other side of the couch looking away from me.
I bet he's embarrassed of me because I walked into him naked taking a shower, of course he is you dummy! Maybe try making a small conversation or something I don't know I'm bad at these things crap what do I do!!!!

Third pov :
Ein pondered in he's mind thinking off what to say until Zane broke the silence.
"Thansk for the clothes..." he said still looking away because he didn't have he's mask anymore and was trying to hide he's blushing.ein looked at him and smiled "no problem, your old one seemed in a bad state so I thought I give you these.... How are they fitting?" Ein asked not wanting to stop talking to zane "the hoodie is big but I like it and the pants are a big and they keep falling of if I don't hold them but their fine" Zane said.
For some reason... Ein didn't want to treat Zane like rubbish for Aaron's problems..... He wanted to protect him and keep him hidden from the world and just keep Zane for himself.
"hey I'm going to go take a shower ok?" Zane looked at him and nodded, Ein smiled again and went to the bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------
~30 min later~

Ein pov:
After I was done showering, I got my boxers on and a t-shirt on. I went downstairs to see Zane asleep again..... The fire was out and zane was cold when I felt he's temperature. Fuck I need to keep him warm, I picked him up and took him upstairs and put him in my bed and covered him with 2 blankets...... Of course I also had to sleep so I got in aswell but gave Zane he's space..... But something asking me in my head

Do I love him