~Chapter 5~

(It's been awhile since I have written something. Reasons why I'm have been drained for awhile now, I'm a novice at writing stories lol and family problems :D I'm so lucky! Yep anyway hope you enjoy chapter 5 and zane x gene will be out soon enough maybe if I'm not lazy anyway continue)

Ein pov:
I couldn't sleep all night, all I could think about is Zane. Hes literally the only thing I could think of now besides getting revenge, it was midnight and Zane's back was facing me I really want to see he's face right now. I decided to get up and get water to drink, when I came down to the kitchen and poured myself water I started thinking....... Why him, what was so special that I needed him so bad. I hate it when i don't understand my feelings. I finished drinking my water and went to the basement, when I was about to go to start my potion making to keep me buzzy I saw a piece of paper in the cage. What the heck is that? I walked in and picked it up...... It was a picture of zane and he's friends..... He misses them alot, but I can't let him go. I'm sorry Zane I can't let you see them yet but one day maybe....., I folded the drawing and put it in my pocket and went to my potions.

Third pov:

~flashback~

"your usless Zane!" garte screamed at zane while he was beaten up on the ground crying "I can't believe I have a son like you, you can't even protect yourself!"

please just make it stop.....

Garte picked Zane up and took him to the basement "and now you will get punished even more for being a disappointment in the family" garte  frowed him on the ground hardly.

No more please....

He took of he's belt and stood by Zane "I never wanted you as a son" garte raised he's belt ready to beat Zane again.

No more!!!!!

Zane pov:
"No more!" I woked up and screamed, I was sweating and crying, I didn't knew where I was for a second but I remember I was still by Ein.... Was I in he's room?

Before I could think of anything else, he came bursting into the room "Zane! Is everything OK?" he came by me seeing if I was hurt..... Why does he care? "I-I'm fine" I said still jumpy "you sure?, you don't seem alright"

I looked at Ein still not wanting to say, he could tell I wasn't going to say word "alright then, try getting sleep you've been getting tired recently" (me everyday) Ein was about to leave but stopped by the door way "before I leave.... Do you want me to stay for a while until you fall asleep again?" Ein looked back to me "O-ok... Thanks" Ein smiled and sat on the bed while I try to sleep..... It was difficult sleeping because I was being watch by my best friend Enemy and I keep on having nightmares of my da- I mean garte.

~half an hour later~

I finally fell asleep not wanting to wake up because I felt something wrapped around me but ignored it and dozed of to another dream or nightmare....

(sorry it's short I felt tired today or maybe lazy but anyway I hope you enjoyed chapter 5 bye)