Chapter Five: Too Far

A/N: Hello pumpkins, Welcome to chapter five I also limited myself to make 4 chapters per day. It's now permanented:).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV
Tanjiro was chasing both Nezuko and Zenitsu all because Zenitsu started chasing his sister so he also tried to chase her. They were going around in circles for probably 5 minutes now. He was staring to get exhausted from all the running but kept going.

"Tanjiro? Nezuko? Zenitsu? What are you guys doing? Satsuki asked as she walked into the room as everyone stopped running to look at her.

"Zenitsu was chasing Nezuko. I was trying to get her but they're to fast"Tanjiro explains between breaths earning a giggle from the Hashira in-front.

"Ah, Zenitsu, you should stop it looks like Tanjiro is exhausted here. Do you want to help me garden?" Satsuki says as she closes her eyes between talking then opening again, making Zenitsu blush like crazy.

"Y-yes Satsuki-Chan" Zenitsu says as he runs up to Satsuki and hugs her placing his face in her b**bs, everyone turns white when Naruto enters the room.

"What.are.you.doing.with.my.girlfriend.?" Naruto asks in a angry and stern voice making sweat drops appear on Zenitsu and Satsuki's face.

"U-uh— he fell..and uhh..landed here-..? Don't kill him Naruto-..."Satsuki says trying to convince her boyfriend not to kill the poor Zenitsu.

Satsuki pushes Zenitsu off of her gently. "I won't forget about what you did Z.e.n.it.su"Naruto says in a stern voice before hugging his Satsuki gently.

"Y-yessir.."Zenitsu says and leaves the room within a quick second. The Kamado siblings sigh.

"You scared me" Tanjiro says after he starts to pat his sister on his head.

"Sorry"Naruto says as he lets go of Satsuki before rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.

"We should probably go train" Tanjiro says before he gets up and starts to exit. Nezuko follows him out.

"See you then"Naruto waves goodbye to Tanjiro and Tanjiro nods and smiles before really leaving.

He takes a look to admire his standing girlfriend. She was beautiful, she could catch anyone's attention that's what feared him the most. He was afraid of loosing her, the only thing he had in his life.

His parents got killed by demons and his brother and sister Naruko and Deidara died also. Same thing happened to Satsuki, this time it was her whole family.Itachi,Shisui,Madara,Fugako,Mikoto,Izuna,Izumi and many others. Even if they had tragic past's they never gave up. They've been together for almost a year, and he wants it to continue. He's been thinking about asking her to marry him when they're anniversary comes. Which is in 3 months from now.

He doved in and kiss her on her lips. She gasped from shocked and closed her eyes as she kissed back. Naruto began to grab her by her waist to pull her closer to deepen the kiss. This happened many times before of course it turned into sex.

"Mmm~". Satsuki moaned in the kiss as Naruto pulled her closer as her chest touched Naruto's. She could tell he was hard and decided to mess with him.

She grabbed his dick as he gasped then she started to touch the tip. He growled not the mean type of growl but the growl in pleasure. She smirked.

She touched the tip again but this time in a circular motion making Naruto moan. Then he realized that she was messing with him so he grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her into a more hungrier kiss.

He traveled his hands down until he reached her neck choking her. Who knew Satsuki had a choking kink? "Ngh~" She moaned out and Naruto smirked.

Still kissing her he traveled his hands again but further down to her chest tracing his hands on her chest right when he was about to reach her breast, she grabbed his dick again but harder as she felt it getting harder than a rock. He gasped and then she slapped him across his face gently before pulling her shirt down and backing away from her boyfriend.

"Owww, we were just getting started~"Naruto said annoyingly as he held his face. It didn't really hurt he just holded his face to cover his blush a bit.

"You we're about to take it to far! It's people here you know" Satsuki protests as she straightened out her shirt looking away from her idiotic boyfriend.

"But you liked it though. It's karma for messing with me"Naruto says back to her as she blushes. Naruto smirks and walks over to his Satsuki and gives her another kiss but more soft. She smiled into the kiss.

•A/N: How was this chapter? Thanks for 22 views! That was quick lmao, see you in chapter 6~ toodles<3"•