Crossover/Anniversary/Free Day

Selected: Free Day 

   "I told you not to go pet the cat," Harukawa mutters, gently touching one of the scratches with an alcohol wipe, rolling her eyes when he cringes, "I said it looked upset and not up to meeting someone new, and you went anyway. Now, look what happened to you."

   Momota huffs, looking at the scratches Harukawa is tending to on his forearm, "When people get upset, a hug usually helps."

   Harukawa rolls her eyes. "No, it doesn't work that way with cats. With cats, you give them space for them to calm down and then bring them a treat. You need to apologize to Luminary as well."

   Momota's eyes widen dramatically. "What?! Hell no! She scratched me! Why do I need to apologize?"

   "I just explained why you're in the wrong. What happened was your own fault, so go apologize to the cat," She pulls away, finished with the scratches and gives him a pointed look, "Go on, now."

   "Maki, I-"

   "Go."

   With a huff, Momota pulls himself to his feet and wanders into the living room, where Luminary is curled up on the higher part of the couch. She opens an eye as soon as he enters the room and glares at him.

   "It's okay, Luminary," Harukawa says from behind, a satisfied smile on her face.

   The boy grumbles, crossing the room and sitting down next to the purple-tinted grey cat. "Look, uh, Luminary. . .I'm uh, sorry for bugging you while you were upset. Your actions were justified. I hope you can forgive me?"

   The cat gives him a suspicious look before adjusting her head and going back to sleep. Harukawa's smile widens.

   "Good job." She tells him.

   He huffs, standing back up and going to her. "I tried my best."

   She gives him a quick peck on the cheek. "I know. Good job. I love you."

   "Yeah, yeah, I love you too. Our cat is mean."

   "She's special, and you love her."

   "Sure, sure."