Breaking News: 📣 4───※ ·❆· ※───

AWARDS SPONSORS

✨✨  To all the Awards Sponsors: Thank you so much for your willingness to support and sponsor our Awards

✨✨  To all the Awards Sponsors: Thank you so much for your willingness to support and sponsor our Awards. Please confirm that you have already created a BTS Oscar batch for all of our nominees to place orders for banners, covers, bios, trailers, and other items in your shop. Please go to the Golden Statuque Prizes chapter for information on where you should sponsor.

Make sure the finalist prizes are done first, and those who didn't make it for that category but placed order should make the necessary payments at your shop. 

Make sure you complete the prizes of the finalist first and those who didn't make it for that category and who made the order should do the necessary payments at your shop.

✨✨ Please follow the Review season ( FORTHCOMING ATTRACTIONS) to see which categories of prizes must be done next.

Sponsors kindly comment with a purple heart next to your name and vote on the chapter to see if you have understood the contents of this breaking news 3

Aztrapark

btsachu

_Smol-Koochi_

Seong_Grace

PurpleLightARMY

suhuwu

romance_lover16

heather_community

blacktbangtanblush

AWARDS VOTING ACADEMY (JUDGES)

✨✨ To all our Voting reviewers ( judges) Thank you so much for your commitment and hard work. 

✨✨Kindly take note of the review season in all the FORTHCOMING ATTRACTIONS -chapters and keep track of your judging period.

✨✨Please make sure you at least read 5-10 pages to understand the gist of the story. Judge fairly, honestly and kindly. Remember some nominees ( New) are entering the awards for the first time and might not be able to handle harsh criticism as the more mature (achievement) nominees.

✨✨Don't sit with the reviews or waste unnecessary time, kindly DM me the reviews asap when done. Pay especially attention to the four criteria in the judging rubrics as those scores will put those books into the sub-category finalists, where they will be judged together by a different judge.

✨✨When you receive your books start with the reviewing (judging).

✨✨Those judges with exams are already an excuse because they informed us ahead of time. Thank you for your commitment and accountability.

✨✨Kindly make sure you stay active when messages are sent with important updates.

✨✨ Keep on or before the due date deadlines.

Due dates for Main categories in review season - Judges in bold already submitted some or all of the reviews.

✬ JK-2 = reviews done and send  9/05 ( PurpleLightArmy, CoolJAROCKS, ScribbleYourThoughts)

✬ PJM-2 =      19/05  (CoolJAROCKS, sparkles_shimmer, Mythicswriter)

✬OS/SS-2   = 19/5 (suhuwu, mythicwriter, imegineson)

✬KTH-2 =       21/05 (CoolJAROCKS, imagineson, Mythicswriter)

✬OT7-2 =       22/05 (Scarlet_black, Imegineson - 1 review)

✬KTH-1 =      24/05 (Suhuwu, Imegineson, CoolJAROCKS)

✬ MYG-1   = 25/5 (imegineson, purpleLightArmy)

✬MYG-2 =   25/5 (Scarlet_Black, imegineson, chi98c)

✬KSJ-2  =  25//05 (chi98c, mythicswriter)

✬ OT7-1 = 25/5 (suhuwu. sparkle_shimmer, chi98c)

✬KSJ-1  =  26/5 (purpleLightArmy, chi98c, CoolJAROCKS)

✬ PJM-1  =27/5   (PurpleLightArmy', MythicsWriter)

✬JK-1 =13 /6   (ScribbleYourThoughts, Scarlet_ Black, chi98c )     coming soon (judge will send after exam season)

✬OS/SS- 1   14/6   ( ScribbleYourThoughts )coming soon ( judge will send after exams season)

✬ KNJ  1+2   14/6  ( Suhuwu, Imegineson) Coming soon  or  when slots are filled

✬JHS 1+2  16/6 or sooner when slots are filled

Voting academy kindly informs me asap when you have books of your friends or you are participating in that category.

PurpleLightARMY

CoolJAROCKS

Scarlet_Black

MythicsWriter

chi98c

Sparkles_Shimmer

ScribbleYourThoughts

Imegineson

suhuwu

✬ Kindly communicate any concerns. Vote and comment next to your name.

Tomorrow 19/05   reviews to submit (PJM-2 and OS/SS -2) finalists should be revealed on the 20/5. So judges please DM me all the outstanding reviews on the 19/5