𝑡 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 𝑜 𝑛 𝑒

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY ONE ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 2704

          A groan passed my lips as colour finally started to come into focus, the darkness fading away as my eyes began to open.

"Why hello gorgeous."

I looked up only to see a rather tall muscular man, not as muscular as the other men in the room, he was more on the lean side. His eyes were a dark grey, similar to the concrete walls that surround us, caging me in this room with the man, the only escape being the door he - so rudely - blocked in front of me.

Two of his men held my arms behind my back, I looked to my left only to see that two men were holding Jinx. She looked like she'd been awake for longer then I had, appearing more alert.

"Melvin must've hit you pretty hard, usually I'd scorn him for hurting a women as pretty as you." He commented, his voice soft and flirtatious but with a threatening glint to it.

"But I know exactly who you are and why you're here... Maze." My name rolled off his tongue with a malicious tone, making me sneer in disgust.

"Then if you know who I am I expect that you know not to fuck with me. Let us go." I state, the man laughs.

"If I know your intentions then why the hell would I do that?" He grinned.

"Now, if you want to get out of here alive, I highly suggest you tell me who send you." His grin widened as he tilted his head to the side catching me off guard slightly at the eerie sight before me.

When I didn't say anything, he spoke harsher.

"Tell me who sent you." The man snarled as his buddies pushed me to my knees in front of the man. Jinx was still being held by two of them to the left of me, keeping her standing.

"No one sent us." I stated with a shrug.

"Listen here you little shit, you're going to tell me exactly who sent you or I'm going to slit your fucking throat." He threatens, putting a dagger to my neck.

"No one sent us." I repeated now rolling my eyes.

"Tell me!"

"I'm not going to tell you shit, you fucking cunt." I snapped at him before spitting at his feet.

And with that he raised his hand.