𝑡 𝑤 𝑒 𝑛 𝑡 𝑦 𝑡 ℎ 𝑟 𝑒 𝑒

Second chapter in thanks of 10k reads. I'd appreciate it if you'd go and read the authors note at the end of this chapter :)

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 TWENTY THREE ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ C ɴ ~ 1229

          I used my magic to open the door to Silcos office and walked straight over to the chair, ignoring his questions as I gently placed the unconscious girl down.

"What happened?" Silco asked, appearing panicked but trying to mask it as he moved over to Jinx.

"She was in one of her mental episodes and started shooting aimlessly. She wasn't calming down so I used my magic to put her to sleep."

"You what?!" Silco snapped, turning his attention from Jinx to me, losing his cool completely as anger takes over his face.

"You heard what I said." I stated, still looking at Jinx as I kneel in front of her and gently push back some hair that had fallen onto her face.

"You used your magic on her to knock her out?!"

"Well when you put it like that, it sounds bad." I glare up at him.

Sevika suddenly walks into the room but Silcos far too pissed off to acknowledge anything but me right now.

"I hired you to protect her! Your magic is unpredictable and dangerous!"

With that I snap.

"Do you honestly think that I would've even considering using my magic on her if there was even the slightest chance that I'd hurt her?!"

"Yes, you hired me to protect her and I did just that. She would've ended up causing even more damage if I'd have let her continue." I sighed in frustration.

"So you were worried about the damage she was causing rather then her?" Sevika buts in, eyebrow raised.

"Of course not! I couldn't give two fucks about any of the people below the street or the damage that she was causing. It's her that I care about and was worried for!" I shout before thinking. Shit. My eyes immediately widened at what I just said.

Shit.

Sevika smirks knowingly and Silco looks conflicted. He leans back against his desk and looks up at me.