𝑡 ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦 𝑜 𝑛 𝑒

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧.

.·:*¨༺ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 THIRTY ONE ༻¨*:·.
W ʀ   C ɴ   ~ 1288

The music from the last drop boomed and rumbled beneath my feet. I'm not quite sure why we'd come here. Maybe it was to annoy Chuck, maybe it was just because it was convenient. Plus the free drinks are always a bonus.

Jinx had basically been begging me to dance with her. I of course, wanting to tease her - as she hates not getting her own way - decided to get a few drinks into my system to help loosen up rather then dance with her.

"Busy night huh Chuck." I stated, as he gave me my second drink.

"Tell me about it." He sighed, before turning to serve the other people at the bar.

I moved my attention to the dance floor. The blue haired girl immediately caught my attention. Her hips swinging rhythmically to the beat. Something that had changed since the last time I'd seen her however, was the man who now had his hands on her hips.

He was clearly too drunk to realise exactly who he was dancing with.

I bit the inside of my cheek, hard. My eyes narrowing at the guy as I watch his hands make contact with her delicate skin. Jinx didn't seem to care though upon noticing my expression. I noticed a small smirk tug at her lips before she leaned her head back into the man's shoulder, pressing up against the front of his body.

'Oh how the tables have turned.'

'Shut the fuck up.'

I wanted him to burn. Physically burn. I knew I had the power to do it but I had to suppress the urge.

Jinx looked back over at me and our eyes made contact. She took that as her invitation to come over, ditching the man almost immediately, leaving his intoxicated self confused.

Jinx came to a stop in front of me, standing in between my already open legs. I looked up at her and smirked.

"You having fun trouble?" I asked, trying to act as if the fact she'd been dancing with that dude hadn't majorly pissed me off.

"I am actually." She grins back cockily, as she looked down at me. I moved forward so that I was on the edge of my seat. My body pressed up against hers as I gently placed my hands on her hips pressed her against me, never breaking eye constant with her.