~03~ Arrival to Marquis Residence

Athella pov

~3 years later~

( 5 years old Athella)

After this memorable event ,I was learning mana control more often than before to make sure that will never happen again. Unfortunately in life nothing goes easily and for years nothing gone like i wanted. One day when it was 2 months before my and athy 5 birthday. This time I was going to sleep without a second thought. I started deploying my whole mana in every part of my body.

When I felt that I was able to control my mana. I was pretty proud of myself. At that time Kylan was already out of the tower. Next morning when he visited me immediately I went to him and said what I accomplished. When he came to see me tomorrow, he brought me my favorite lemon cake.

It's not like I can totally control my mana. After I dropped my concentration, my mana was the same as before. I was able to take full control of my mana one week after my birthday.

At the time when I controlled my mana for the first time I noticed that my hair was changing its color to white.At first it was just a strand, so I thought it got dirty. I wasn't sure of what, but I went to wash my hair. When it didn’t want to clean I waited till it went down.

The more I started to control my mana, the whiter my hair gets. When I started to fully manipulate my mana, my hair became completely white. Next day when Kylan saw my hair he started to look for a reason why my hair became like this.Obviously he found nothing so he gave up. After I fully learned how to manipulate my mana Kylan prepared all documents that were necessary to my adoption.

Unfortunately, I can't use my real name. The name that mom bestowed me. When Kylan took me in, I had to pick a new name for myself. Kylan in this case gave me absolute freedom except names who means immortality. From today my name sounds Elaine . Generally, this name suits me because it's similar to my original name. After all, it’s kinda sad that I can’t use my real name but I don’t want Claude on my neck.

Come to present I’m now in a carriage with Kylan and we ride to his mansion.

I arrived to the mansion in simple pants and with white shirt. Under the shirt I hid Mommy necklace also I have ring to change the color of my eyes on my finger. I wore a mask on my head, the fox mask that I asked Kylan to buy me, this mask reach to my nose. My hair is tied in ponytail normally they reach my shoulders.Kylan wanted me to wear the dress, but dresses in this world are uncomfortable, so I wanted wore pants.

I looked at my ring.

'haa… it’s time to start the game'

It's a game about my survival, I will survive or die in the hands of Claude. After my long and deep thought Kylan spoke.

Kylan:"about what you think so deeply Ella."

Ath/Ela:"it’s nothing Kylan"

Kylan:" is that so? Okay whatever. Generally from today your name sounds Elaine Rose-Black. "

Ath/Ela:” Okay, I hope that I adapt quickly to that name.”

Kylan:" I think you quickly adapt to many situations so to the new name you also will adapt quickly. "

Ath/Ela:” Thanks”

I smiled wildly to him. After Kylan raised another topic

Kyl:” Ella you choose this eye color?”

Athella/Elaine :"Of course it wasn’t me because I wouldn’t choose the color that is similar to the eyes of Alpheus."

When our conversation ended, we just arrived to the mansion. Meanwhile, I found out that the tower is near Alpheus manor so it's not weird that I met Ijekiel. The Black manor is about 12 miles from Alpheus.