~06~ Night song

There's one thing that no one in the empire knows is the existence of the elder sister of Athanasia.

Only three people know about her and its emperor, Lilian York and the knight which left her in the forest . Besides them every person who knows this is eating grass.

If we speak about Felix Robane he doesn't know about Athella. When Diana was giving birth he was on the empire border. When he returned to the palace there wasn't the slightest trace of Athella's existence.

Returning to the Palace.

The dead silence remains in the corridor. Lilian and Felix in the middle and Athanasia hiding behind the wall listening to this all.

'So once there was a ring which belonged to Diana with her memories but she gave it away...why?'

There were so many questions that popped into Athanasia's mind but there wasn't a person who could answer them... of course not inside the palace if one word came out ones could say goodbye to their lives.

This is how those two people could live as long as they don't say a word. Their lives were safe.

"Lady Lilian I have to ask you know where this person lived we may retrieve lady Diana's ring"

Lilian looked down again in this conversation. It wasn't an easy task to hide the truth from Felix because with every question she had to search for another excuse why he wouldn't find it. If she still wants to live more than that, if she still wants to take care of little Athanasia she must lie that's her only way.

Discard this newborn... this little child in her arms... whose only wish was to live to the fullest and be loved.

There wasn't a day which she didn't feel guilty of her choice.

At the end of the day she felt that everything around her was her fault.

Even if she wasn't the person who gave the order.

Claude's orders were merciless once he set up his mind there wasn't a person who could stop him.

'I don't believe him at all. He must still think that the kids are the reason for Diana's death.'

"Alas I don't know where she lived. She was traveling merchant and was owner of small merchant guild in Siodonna when I wanted to communicate with her only I heard that she was killed by bandits and her items were destroyed."

If you look at Felix face it looked like he believe in Lilian's lies

"What about his majesty's ring? "

Lily asked.

"When I returned 5 years ago I saw it destroyed on his desk only dust remained of it."

"Are you sure of it?"

"Yeah... I'm sure I never saw this ring ever again so I'm sure that this dust was from this ring."

They couldn't do anything with it, both rings were already long lost. There was only one thing they could do for the little princess longing to see her mother.

"I'll ask his majesty.

With his majesty's abilities he may even be able to pass on his memory directly."

Suddenly Lilian enthusiasm came back as if Athella topic wasn't touched. She was happy that there's still the possibility of letting Athanasia see her mother.

But... the girl behind the corridor's wall didn't share their enthusiasm. She was terribly afraid that Claude would do something to her or Felix if one of them would ask about Diana.