◇Chapter 6: A Safe Place◇

"Luckily the Demon seemed to use some kind of cut spell."
Gemini used her magic to have a barrier around Lizzy and Joel's home, Pearl was healing up any cut or injury that anyone had received.
Luckily injuries were minor; only a few scratches and bruises at the most.
Xornoth looked from the window at where he once called home, their home replaced with an Egyptian Temple of some kind.
"What will we do?"
Xornoth sighed,"I dunno. . . I've never encountered a Demon of the undead like that before.", Sausage stood next to Xornoth, they were all lost of what they should do.
I mean they need to heal, but then what?
Many were dead or captured, so they had to have a plan once they are healed and more emotionally, mentally and physically ready to handle this situation.

~

"You feeling okay, Scott?"
Scott had been quiet for a while, Jimmy figured it was because he was tired and dealing with the loss of his parents.
". . . I dunno. . ."
Scott rested his eyes, but all he could see was Xornoth's Demon form and it being replaced with the new Demon form, who was it controlling this time?
. . .
Egyptian theme.
. . .
Joey. . .?
Scott shuddered, he didn't want to believe the Demon choose him or that the Demon would even be in this timeline.
. . .

=

Xornoth, Joel and Lizzy went in a room and spoke about the event and what they could do about the Demon.
"I say if we find out the main source of the Demon, we could defeat them that way.", "The thing looks like a gust of wind would kill him.", Joel looked at Lizzy,"The joke is nice but this is kind of serious.", "No kidding.", so they drew out a layout of the defences the Demon had for the possibility of defeating them.