Thronecoming Week Starts

You were sound asleep when your door swung open. You didn't wake up right away, but when the clicking of tin on your floor got closer, you began to stir. Then....

Candace: Ozzie!

Candace suddenly jumped on you which immediately woke you up. She began to smack you with your pillow as Betina and Reggie watched.

Y/N: Ah! Ah! Stop!

Candace did eventually stop, but she was ready to give you another hit.

You sat up and looked at the three who seemed to have been wide awake despite the fact that Dutchess' pet hasn't.....

HONK!

There it was.

Y/N: What are you girls doing here? And why did you have to wake me up?

Betina pulled out her MirrorPhone and showed you the clip from Blondie's MirrorCast. It was the one from yesterday where you told her that you were going to be the baddest student in General Villainy.

Betina: What's this all about? You're not a villain.

Y/N: Yeah. I know.

Reggie: Then why is you in General Villainy?

Y/N: Mr. Badwolf wanted me in his class. I had a free hour and he likes me so I figured I'd go for it.

Candace: Sounds scary.

Candace hid behind Reggie while Betina walked over to your bed. She placed her hands on her hips and stared at you. She looked even closer.

Betina: Did you get a hair cut?

You ran a hand through your now shorter hair and grinned.

Y/N: Yeah. You like it?

The girls really stopped and looked closer

The girls really stopped and looked closer. Reggie was the first to notice the subtle green streak among the H/C.

Reggie: I like it!

Candace: Looks good.

Betina stayed silent. Finally, she sighed and shook her head.

Betina: I swear. You move here and you're suddenly Mr. Popular. Remember that you're still an Ozzian. Our leader.

Y/N: I know. But Oz isn't going anywhere. Literally. We can take the time to sit back and enjoy our lives a bit.

Betina crossed her arms. It looked like she wanted to say something, but she resisted the urge and instead turned on her heels and headed back towards your door.

Betina: Whatever.

She left without another word. You turned to Reggie and Candice, the three of you clearly confused by what was wrong.