Chapter 1

"Lia! Please save me! I need your help!"

      Lia woke up. She had that nightmare again.  A boy was asking for her help. Lia didn't recognize the voice so she can go and help him. She didn't even know where he lived. And why should she help him anyway? Just because she was the princess of Sulkiri doesn't mean she needs to help anyone that appeared in her dreams. Lia got out of bed and started getting ready for the day.

   Lia was the princess of Sulkiri, the elven kingdom. Nyla, her mother, was the queen and Thalias, her father, was the king. She didn't have any brothers or sisters. But she didn't need any. Zuly, her best friend, was like a sister to her. Zuly and Lia met when Zuly's mother started working at the castle. Lia was five at that time. She was playing in the garden and the ball that she was playing with got away. Zuly caught it and they started playing together. They were inseparable ever since.

      While the girls were having lunch together, Lia decided to tell Zuly about the strange dreams.

      "Zuly?"

      "Yeah?"

      "Do you think dreams can become real?"

      "Well, most of the time, dreams mean something. But I don't think they can be real."

      "Would you think I'm crazy if I told you that I think my dreams are real?"

      "It depends on the dream. If you tell me that you dreamed about flying on an unicorn, I wouldn't believe you" Lia started laughing. 

      "It's not that. I've been dreaming about a boy that's asking for my help. And I don't know what to do. At first I thought it was just a nightmare. But the next night I heard him again. And again. And again."

      "That's super weird. I've never heard about something like this before. Maybe you should tell your parents about this."

      "I don't know. Let's wait until tomorrow morning. If I hear him again, I'll tell them. If I don't, promise me you won't tell anyone."

      "You have my word."

      "Thank you!"

      "You don't need to thank me. You know I always got your back. Just be careful with this, okay?"

      "I will."

     Lia got to bed early. She was eager to see if that boy came again. The moment her head hit the pillow, she fell asleep. After some time, the boy's voice filled the princess' brain.

    "Lia! Listen to me! I really need you to help me!

    "What's your name?"

    "You don't know my name? 

    "No" Why would she know his name?

    "My name is Nullion and I really need your help, Lia?"

    "Why were you surprised when I asked about your name?"

    "That's not important. You need to help me, Lia!" 

   "I'm not helping you unless you answer my question."

   "You wanna know why I was surprised? Fine. I'll tell you. But not until you promise that you will help me"

    "Okay. I will help you. Now answer my question"

   "I should have known your parents won't tell you about me"

   "Why would they tell me about you? I don't even know you."

   "You should think again? Don't you recognize me? " Now that he mentioned that, Lia did recognize his voice from somewhere. But she didn't know where she heard his voice except her dreams. 

     "Exactly my point"

      "Just tell me already. Have we met before?"

      "We did. You really don't remember me, Lia? I'm your twin."

-----------------------------------------------

 I know it's kinda short but I hope you liked it.