Chapter 1: Return

It was still early in the morning. A teacher walk into a classroom and put down a stack of papers on top of his desk.

"Alright class. You are already on your last year of junior high school. So today you'll be choosing your career path." He pause for a few seconds. "But who am I kidding, you all want to be a hero!." He shout throwing a stack of papers in to air.

The whole class roar in excitement. All of them activate their quirk except for four individuals.

"Teach, please don't lump us with these axtras." A boy with ashe blonde hair spoke with arrogance. His name is Katsuki Bakugo. "They'll be lucky if they can even become a sidekick or something." Katsuki added clearly looking down

"Ah yes, the big three. I heard that you all want to join U.A correct?." The teacher said looking at the files. The big five, the strongest students in the school. They are Izumi Yagi and the Bakugo twins.

"Wait, U.A? But I heard that they only had 5% of acceptance rate."

"But the three has a very powerful quirk. I'm sure they'll be accepted."

Some of the students murmurs. U.A is the most notorious hero school in Japan, and they only had 5% of acceptance rate. Even so, many had tried to join the school only to be rejected in the end.

After all, they only accept those with powerful quirks. Not to mention, their exam are very hard. Rumours has it that the participants need to fight a powerful robots called pointers!

The teacher notice a certain green haired boy sleeping at the back of the class. "Oh yeah, Midoriya. I heard that you also want to apply to U.A." the teacher said with a smirk. Knowing that he can see the boy suffer.

"That quirkless Deku? Please he'll stay here forever."

"How typical of a quirkless, wanting to be the top dog."

"Hey Yagi. Is he really your brother? How can he be so stupid?."

"I myself don't know. I'm not really sure if he is really my brother to begin with." Izumi said not caring for her own brother.

"Well at least his sister got a powerful quirk."

Katsuki's smug face turn to a frown. The damn Deku had dare to look down at him again. How can he let it be?

Without a second thought, he rushed at the green haired boy's table with his quirk activate.

"Deku!!." Katsuki shout slamming his palm to the table. The explosion had destroyed the table to pieces and woken up the sleeping boy.

His name is Izuku Midoriya, the half brother of Izumi Yagi and he is what in this world people call as quirkless. Unlike the rest of the world, the quirkless doesn't have any super powers. Therefore they are considered as useless.

"How many times do I had to tell you. DON'T ENROLL INTO U.A!." The Pomeranian shout angrily.

Izuku open his eyes and was greeted by the sight of everyone in the class looking at him. He was looking confused. He was sure that everyone had died years ago.

Not just them, everyone in this planet had been killed by him.

Before he can think fully process what is going on, he was suddenly pinned to the wall by the ashe blonde.

"You listen here you little shit!, Do not get into U.A!." Katsuki shout glaring at the boy who look at him with blank look.

"How the fuck are you still alive?." Izuku ask shocking everyone in the class how he pretty much just curse.

To them, he was possibly the purest being alive. To hear him curse was a new thing to them.

"What did you say you deku!." Katsuki send an explosion to Izuku's body. Izuku dodge the incoming explosion by flipping his body to the side. Izuku punch Katsuki's nose breaking it.