Chapter 2: You Are The Symbol Of Evil? Fuck Off!

"Gurghh, fuck you!"

"Gurghh, fuck you!"

"I'm currently doing it right now, and I'm enjoying it."

"Damn it! That's the wrong fucking hole!"

"As long as there is a hole, there is a way."

"You fucking pervert!"

"Say the one who are dripping wet right now."

"For fuck sake! This is the fifteenth round!"

"So? You're the one who are a noob in playing this game."

"Are we really not going to do anything, master?" Kurogiri looking at the two youngsters who are currently playing video game.

The video game was rather boring. It requires two players to put multiple wooden blocks with various shapes into a metal box that has multiple holes with different sizes and shapes in the time required. The player who put the most blocks into the holes in the time limit would win meanwhile the player who lost would have their avatar dropped to the sea.

The two had played the game for three hours and Kurogiri had gone bored with how his master's successor always lost to his master's secret love child.

Not to mention, whenever the 'game over' screen appeared, the sound effects will get way too loud and after hearing the same thing every five seconds because the girl kept loosing is annoying the misty man.

"Don't mind them, they're children after all. Just let them play as much as they want." The voice from the TV chuckle.

"I understand, master." Kurogiri said bowing slightly.

A few minutes later, the blue haired girl had gone fed up with the game and smash the controller.

"Damn it! You're cheating!" The blue haired girl shout while pointing her finger to Izuku.

In response, Izuku smirk and give her a middle finger.

"Fuck it! I'm killing you!" The blue haired girl shout before launching herself at Izuku with her hands outstretch.