Prologue: The End Of Humanity

On top of an already destroyed building, a man wearing a futuristic looking armour can be seen standing. His face was completely hidden by the black futuristic mask that covers the lower part of his face revealing only his emerald green eyes.

The man is Kira, the greatest villain known to mankind. A villain that was said to be more evil than All For One.

If All For One is the symbol of evil, then the man is evil itself. Just on his first appearance, he and his lackeys slaughtered an entire city. Countless people lost their lives. Women was raped on the street and children were killed brutally. As for the men, they were all hung on the street lamps.

Of course, it was his subordinates who did all this. He doesn't even care what they did. As long as they don't cause trouble for him. He has no morale to begin with. If he see someone as an annoyance, that person can say goodbye to this world.

"What was that brat's name again? Kota was it?" Kira question as he began to ponder the name of one of the person that he killed.

He still remember that one kid who was talking about heroes being suck. At first he doesn't really care. The kid was after all, just a passerby. But the moment the kid said that the symbol of peace was the only cool heroes, Kira went on rage.

In anger, he uses his portal gun and kidnapped the kid before throwing him into a pit of Nomu only to realised that the kid got an aunt.

He could just put the kid into despair by banging his aunt in front of him, but no, he followed his emotions and ended up killing him right away.

Thinking back to that moment, Kira couldn't help but laugh lightly.

All those moments are now just memories. Memories of mankind that had came to an end. That's right, the he had killed of all of mankind.

Be it the elderly, the young and even the women. Why?

Because he was bored.

Secondly, because he came to realise that mankind has no more hope. No, we're talking about quirks this quirks that. Although mankind has no more hope thanks to quirks, there is another reason why mankind should just be ended.

Which is due to those TikToker actually has the guts to cook NYquil with chicken. That is unforgivable.

Everyone know that you should use human flesh instead!
That way, you can shove it into your enemy's mouth and force them to eat it.

Yes, he is a menace.

Kira stare at the sight in front of him. There is no more mankind. Only dead corpses that will start to rot in a few days.

A few hours ago, when he finds out about how those TikToker cook NYquil with chicken, he immediately release a special kind of gas that would everyone who inhaled them to be suicidal.

In an instant, everyone all over the world began killing themselves while a selected few would kill others. It was chaos everywhere.

As Kira was still enjoying his 'art', he felt a presence behind him. Turning around, he see a beautiful woman with dual hair colour. On her right side, her hair was white while on the left side, her hair was red. A burned scar was on the left side of her face which add more charm to her beauty.

The woman is none other than the current number one hero, Ice Burn also known as Shouka Todoroki and is also the ninth holder of One For All.

"Ho~ what do we have here?" Kira exclaim opening his arm to 'greet' the female Heroine.

"Welcome my old friend. Did you came here to check my new 'art'?"

Ice Burn stay silent. Her lifeless eyes glare at the man who had took everyth away from her.