zhong the long dong m reader

my first smut cuz i was bored
I'm also incredibly horny whilst writing this

-

"And why, exactly, would it be good for us to collaborate, Master Zhongli?"

You tapped your pen against the dark mahogany of your office's desk. Zhongli, head of a car company, was sitting in front of you, slightly blushing. You smirked; you could tell how much he loved being called master. The guards would have no suspicion regardless. You knew just how to say master so close to sounding like mister, it wouldnt matter to anyone but Zhongli.

The acquaintanceship that could only just be called a relationship between the two of you was very little, but you saw it in his eyes how much he wanted you.

Zhongli stood up, his golden-tipped ponytail swishing quickly as he got out a large message board, large enough to cover his chest. He held it slightly lower than it should've been, over his crotch.

His hands ran over the board as he pointed out the different ideas for the potential collaboration between you both. Him owning a car company and you owning a toy company, the ideas were little over things like toy cars.

You poked at a certain design, looking up at him innocently. "What about this one, Master Zhongli?"

He groaned lightly under his breath. You had poked right on his crotch, and he was getting more sensitive by the second. You smirked again, crossing your legs and leaning back onto the leather of your chair as he stuttered out an explanation for such a design. It was a beautiful design regardless, so you had no problem listening to its reasons for business opportunity.

Zhongli put down the board and sat down on the pillow-less wooden chair in front of your desk. It was so well varnished and smooth that it almost hurt to sit down from the lack of friction.

Seeing his poorly-disguised discomfort, you told the guards in the room to leave. You quickly dismissed their worry; you and Zhongli had 'private' business to talk about.

The moment the guards left and you heard the door slam, you walked up to it, clicking the lock. Before you even had a chance to turn to Zhongli, his hands were all over you, pushing you against his hard chest. Your white dress shirt was unbuttoned in an instant, navy blazer and tie discarded, and he bent you over your desk, pinning you under him and sending several papers flying to the floor.

"Do you know what you've done to me, this whole meeting?" Zhongli growled into your ear, making slow work of your trousers and belt, almost forcing you to beg for him to go faster.

"N-no?" Your answer was almost posed as a question. That was a lie, obviously. Zhongli forced you into eye contact as he stopped unzipping your trousers and grabbed your chin with his free hand. His body was so close to yours, you could feel his boner through his trousers. You were sure he could feel yours too.

"We both know that's a lie. Now, you must be punished for embarrassing me in front of my subordinates." Zhongli finally pulled down your trousers, but you felt the belt be removed from its place. You froze. You had made the mistake of wearing a black leather belt, and you were going to pay the price. He made quick work of it, strapping your hands together and keeping them pinned above your head.

You turned away from him, almost embarrassed at your position. You were practically naked under him, stretched over your own desk, yet Zhongli was fully clothed. He was, however, without his gloves. You felt a hand on your cock, slowly massaging it. It felt so, so good. You whined slightly, and the feeling stopped. You looked at Zhongli, face feeling hot. He was smirking similarly to how you were a few moments ago.

He got onto his knees, allowing you to sit up on the desk, but keeping a strong grip on your thighs.

You covered your mouth with your hand as he began to nip at the soft skin of your thighs, one hand going back to massaging you.

A knot formed itself in your stomach, and you whined again. Zhongli did nothing but continue, leaving small marks behind.

"Z-Zhongli-" You stuttered out, voice barely audible. The nipping feeling stopped and you felt his gaze on you. "I-I'm going to-"

Zhongli immediately spread your legs wider, taking your dick in his mouth.

He took the entire length in his mouth, almost silently groaning. His tongue ran up and down your cock, and you couldn't take it anymore.

The knot in your stomach released, and you looked down to see Zhongli licking his lips. He smirked at you once again, and began to take off his black trousers, his mouth never moving from your dick.

You groaned and whined, unable to form sentences as you heard the continuous yet slow (almost painfully) rustle of clothing.

Zhongli stood up, breaking the contact between your cock and his mouth, and grabbed your chin.

He forced you to look him in the eyes as he undid the belt binding your hands, but in your peripheral you could see his twitching dick.

"Come here." He sat on your office chair, patting his now-bare thigh.

Your legs shook as you stumbled over to him and sat on his lap. He moved you slightly, and you could feel something at your entrance.

Without warning, he bucked his hips and thrust into you. Tears welled in your eyes; he was too big, and he knew that.

He put one hand around your waist, pulling you against his chest.

Looking down, you saw a large bump just below your stomach. Your eyes widened.

You knew Zhongli was big, but this...

Zhongli continued to move in and out of you, not allowing you anything other than whines and moans.

Slowly, you felt his breathing get heavier and his thrusts get sloppier, yet the pace didn't change.

You felt him release inside you, warm liquid dribbling down your thighs.

You felt Zhongli's head move, and he pushed you off his lap. He threw your clothes at you, putting on his own.

Your legs were barely working because of this man, and now he was leaving?

Zhongli muttered to you, "I believe that now is the time of our meeting's end. But, come to my room tonight. We can finish this off later."

You willed up the strength to stand, and put on your clothes. Just as he went to the door, you grabbed Zhongli's hand and kissed him.

His lips were still sticky, but you paid it no mind. Unbeknownst to you, he smirked as he left. After all, he was going to have fun tonight.

Watching the door shut, you turned to your desk. The papers still littered the floor. You sighed. Zhongli had not only made a mess of you, but had also made a mess of your office. You began to pick them up and clean your office regardless; you didn't want the guards to be suspicious after all.

-----
1200 words