auto car-sato m reader

You cockwarm ayato but also with a corruption kink thrown in

-

"Welcome back sir." You bowed at Ayato as he walked past you, seemingly preoccupied with something else on his mind.

"Come." Ayato waved his hand at you. You followed behind him, taking almost 3 steps to meet his large strides.

He eventually stopped at his quarters, looking around to see if anyone but you both were around. He entered his quarters, but you stayed in the doorway. Staff weren't typically allowed into his quarters - Ayato was very secretive about his personal life, even more so than Ayaka.

"Are you not going to come in with me, boy?" Ayato was now sitting on his bed, staring right through you.

You walked over, standing by his desk. You knew how awkward you seemed, but you genuinely didn't know what to do. This was your first time in his quarters, after all.

Ayato moved back in his seat slightly, and grabbed your waist, moving you into his lap. You flushed a bright red.

"S-Sir?" You attempted to shift, to get out of his grip, but his hold on you was firm.

"Yes, boy?" One of Ayato's arms released you, moving to continue with his writing.

"What are you doing?" You attempted to shift around once again, but, even with only one arm, Ayato was still stronger than you.

"My calligraphy?" Ayato smirked. You couldn't see his face, but you could tell he was feigning innocence of his actions.

"That's not what I mean... Why am I on your lap?" You were still flushed, but you didn't want to stutter, nor break your composure.

"Ah, well. I need something to relieve myself. My trip was quite... stressing, to say the least." You felt the pull of fabric below you, and then a tug of your own waistband. "Is this ok?"

You nodded, but Ayato leaned in closer, his breath hitting the back of your neck. "I'm going to need verbal conformation, dear."

"It's ok, sir." you exhaled, and felt your leggings being pulled to your knees. Ayato's dick hit your back, and your breath caught in your throat.

You heard the soft clatter of his paintbrush being put down, then his hands picked you up and moved you onto his dick.

You clenched. This was a new feeling, after all. Ayato whined under his breath slightly, then went back to his calligraphy, as if this was a normal thing.

Being stationary was uncomfortable, but you couldn't move; Ayato was still holding you down.

Regardless, you still tried to bounce on him slightly. The noise of his brush stopped, and his arm brought you closer to his chest.

"Don't... do that. If you stay still, I'll reward you." His breathing was heavy and warm.

You decided to obey, you wanted to know what he would do later.

-

I'm going to edge you all and leave you with this
I hope you enjoyed
there will be more ayato fics soon
496 words