diluc m reader dress

Today was the day Diluc was finally returning from his trip to Snezhnaya. He had been gone for some time, allowing the Dawn Winery to be cleaned thoroughly three times over. You, as the head handmaid and Diluc's personal assistant, were walking around wearing a white silk glove and a new dress, checking all surfaces for dust.

This new dress was not exactly... work appropriate, but it was really only for Diluc's eyes. You were the only male worker there, so you knew no men would be perving on you. The women didn't care what you wore, just as long as you got your job done. No use pulling dead weight, as they say.

You shook with anxiety as you heard Diluc's horse and cart come around the corner of the estate. You smoothed out the dress, holding the pouch with Diluc's special white glove in and taking yours off. The layers of white petticoat rose just above your knees , the black fabric contrasting well. The fishnets you were wearing fit perfectly, held up by the thigh straps you wore. The dress looked like a lolita-fashion maid dress, but you didn't care. You knew Diluc would love to see you like this, regardless of the fashion style.

You rushed over to the door, standing at the end of the row of maids that had assembled in anticipation of Diluc's arrival. The door opened, and Diluc entered.

His eyes flicked around the room, looking for any visible traces of dust. Then his eyes met yours. But it was only for a split second. Why? Because he was eye-fucking you from the moment he saw what you were wearing. His eyes were tracing up and down your body, taking in every part of you that he could from such a distance.

All the maids bowed as he paced down the isle, and you bowed whilst handing him the pale glove. Diluc quietly thanked you, and gestured everyone to go back to their duties. You stood by his side as he paced the halls, the rooms, inspecting them, his black shoes making a regular tapping noises on the dark floorboards. Eventually, it came to the last stop on his journey: the bedroom. He made quick work of it, running his hand over the dark mahogany mantle of the fireplace, the matching headboard of the bed.

He turned to you, the glove already in his hand. You bowed as you took it, and put it delicately back in the case, making sure not to crease it. You put it down on the mantle, but you then felt hands across your chest, reaching down to your dick. Diluc's hand lifted up the skirt, revealing your boxers. You felt him smirk against your neck, and he began palming you through your underwear.

A whine escaped your lips as he pushed you onto the bed, quickly getting on top of you.

"Are you ready for your punishment, darling?"

Oh, Archons. Diluc had barely talked during his inspection, and the huskiness of his voice went straight to your dick.

Diluc made quick work of your underwear, but made no move to take off your dress, or even your fishnets. He took down his trousers, kneeling between your legs.

His cock practically sprung out of his boxers, and he lifted your legs by the ankles to place them on his shoulders.

He was the dominant one here, but there was something so pretty about how well he placed himself between your legs.

As he began lining himself up with your hole, you turned away from him, covering the lower half of your face. Only archons knew how you looked, flushed and submissive below Diluc, the petticoat of the dress falling back to mainly rest on your chest.

You gasped as Diluc entered you, his roughness being a surprise every time. You mentally prepared yourself for his thrusts, but he didn't move his hips as you expected.

Instead, he moved both himself and you over so he would rest on the headboard, you sitting on his lap whilst he was still inside of you.

He began moving the leg you were resting against, forcing you to bounce on him. You covered your mouth with your hand once again, stifling your noises. A hand forced your own down.

Diluc pressed your hand to his lips, giving it a chaste kiss whilst whispering, "Don't cover your mouth, darling. I want to hear every pretty noise you make."

You flushed, his voice once again making you weak in the knees. You nodded as you continued to bounce on him, the pleasure slowly building a tight knot in your stomach. Small whines and moans escaped your lips, and Diluc twitched inside of you with every noise you made.

Diluc moved his leg slightly quicker, groaning as you clenched around him. He was chasing his release as the knot grew tighter within you.

Your breathing got heavier as Diluc's pace increased, but you felt a hand on your dick just before you could cum.

"You really thought I would let you cum after how much you teased me, love? You make me laugh sometimes." His thumb covered your hole, his pace increasing once again.

Your eyes filled with tears as he continued pounding relentlessly into you, the overstimulation making you whine. You felt Diluc release into you, his cum dripping down your thighs and over the dress, even over the fishnets.

You grinded against his hand, trying to convince him to take his finger off. Your whines and pleas barely broke down his walls,  but Diluc wasn't going to torture you today. This time.

He took his finger off the end of your dick, instead gripping is by the base. He jerked you off and you came in seconds, leaning back against his thigh as you moaned again.

You expected Diluc's hand to stop, but it kept on going, almost feeling more intense. You tilted your head to look at him to see him smirking as you felt your face heat up.

"Darling, do you think I'm done punishing you yet?"

--

993 words