Chapter 25: Healing Up The Red Racer.

As Chloe got the food out, Victor pulled out the bandage wrap, and the cotton-balls from the CVS back. "Clayton, wake up," Chloe said, as she shook her son. Of course, Clay was able to open her eyes, while he still had blood.

"Okay, Clayton," Victor explained, while going over to him. "Just relax, as I place this bandage wrap around your neck." Victor placed the cotton-balls on the hole spot where the tube connected to the Blood-Pack was, while taking out the tube, and placed the cotton-ball in its place, as he was doing it, while holding his neck.

Next Victor, wrapped the bandage wrap around Clay's neck, once it was on there. "We'll let that sit, as he's able to look," Victor explained. "You know, it's kind of weird seeing him not talking, and eat on his own," Chloe said. "Don't worry," Victor explained. "I still have this weapon key, which resembles an ambulance truck. It electrifies Clayton's body, while also healing his entire body, just like a defibrillator." "You had that all this time, and didn't say anything?" Chloe asked.

"Well, I can't keep track of the weapon key's I make," Victor answered. "Now let's see if this works." Victor placed the First-Aid weapon key, and got ready to flip the ignition on the pager. "CLEAR," Victor shouted, and flipped it. The weapon key released bolts of lightning, and they targeted Clay to wake up a bit, while also replacing the removed blood cells in his body. Clay got up, just as soon as the lightning stopped filling him up. "What happened?" Clay asked, as he started rubbing his head.

"He can talk, and move again," Chloe commented. "Hang on," Victor explained, and pulled out the x-ray binoculars. Of course when he checks, he sees that only 45% of his blood came back, making it 75%. "There was 30%, and now there is 75%," Victor explained. "So we still need to feed Clayton in order to fully restore his body." "Well go on, and eat, Clayton," Chloe said, and gave Clay one of the Big Breakfast with Hotcake trays. "Don't mind if I do," Clay commented, as he opened the tray, while Chloe extended her arms to grab one of each of everything they got at the McDonald's drive thru, and got them close to the table.

Chloe even grabbed the food for Victor, and Chloe so they can eat as well, along with the drinks. "Wait, can someone tell me what was going on?" Clay asked. "You got blood drained from Tech-Knight when you first left school last afternoon," Victor answered. "That resulting in your best friend, and girlfriend to bring you to me, so your mother, and I could try, and refill your blood. Thanks to the First-Aid weapon key, it only refilled half of your blood, so I guess we don't need the Blood-Pack, anymore." "And maybe, you don't need someone to fill in for Clay, as he gets better," Chloe agreed. "Actually, about that," Victor explained. "I couldn't decide on who to do it, so I'll be using a test robot, before we can actually pick on who it will actually be in the future."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.