Chapter 05: A Parking Lot Battle.

Once all the school hours were over, it was now 2:45 P.M in the afternoon. Clay got outside, and was about to leave, and head to the park for his stepfather's unveiling of the new Cyber-Tech lab he has finished building.

All of a sudden, Tech-Knight finally revealed himself, as he pulled out his blade in fierce rage. Clay noticed the robotic knight, just as he was facing him. "Didn't I chop you in half, Humpty-Dumpty?" Clay asked. "You might have, red one," Tech-Knight answered. "but you will be the one who won't be put back together again."

"Look, my stepdad expects me to be somewhere, so I have no time to break you apart again," Clay said. "If that's actually another way of phrasing that I sliced you in half." "It is, and the black one can wait," Tech-Knight explained. "Racist," Clay commented. "The only black person I know is Ricky, and right now he's getting his sh*t together." Just then, Tech-Knight swung his blade at Clay, but it was dodged by super speed. "Guess we're starting now," Clay said. "Sheesh."

As he continued to avoid an attack, Clay pulled out his red weapon key, and inserted it into his pager. Next as he flipped the switch, Clay felt his Demolition Racers uniform coming in, as the black fabric covered his body, while red armor covered his ankles, wrists, chest, and lastly the helmet appeared on his head. Lastly, the saw tire wrapped around him, giving him his chainsaw. "Let's rip, and tear your sh*t up," Clay commented, as he charged at Tech-Knight using the chainsaw he had.

Tech-Knight noticed the attack, and blocked it with his sword. "You don't stand a chance against me, red one," Tech-Knight said. "Give up." "You're the one who should give up, toaster breath," Clay commented. Penny, and Ricky finished getting their stuff ready, then noticed Clay in trouble, so they both hid to talk first, and change. "What is tall, metal, and aggressive doing here?" Penny asked. "I'm not sure, but we need to save Clay," Ricky answered. "You know what we need to do." Ricky nodded, and pulled out his green weapon key, that was shaped like his truck. Penny nodded, and did the same with the white one.

Both Penny, and Ricky transformed at the same time, while staying hidden behind the mechanics truck, and then jumped out carrying there weapons, as they charge at Tech-Knight as well. "So, it appears your party has come to join as well," Tech-Knight explained. "3 against 1 is hardly a fair fight, but I believe I have some reason to even it out." Tech-Knight threw two metallic balls at both Ricky, and Penny, which caused it to release ropes, that tangled them up. "Now before I continue," Tech-Knight said, as he grabbed Clay by the throat. "I have something my liege requires me to obtained." Finally with Clay in his hands, Clay took the syringe, and removed some of his blood with it, then dropped him on the ground once it was completely full.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.