Chapter 27: Nano-Bot Spying.

Thanks to Victor's new remote control Nano-bots, he was able to get inside the Cyber-Tech Industries buildings without any of the guards noticing. Of course the Nano-Bots were too small for them to notice.

While on the new airship, Victor, Clay, and Chloe watched as the Nano-Bots snuck inside. "With these Nano-Bots we'll be able to find out what Nemesis's plans are," Victor explained. "Just be careful when he catches you, because not every robot he sees is an ally to him. Those who are created by humans are enemies such as vehicles."

"Yeah right," Clay commented. "I doubt Nemesis has no hearts for Earth technology, considering that he used your gadgets to kill your employers, and kidnapped Daisy." "Shhh," Victor explained. "We arrived at there conversation. Let's zoom in, and turn up the volume." Victor adjusted the volume loud enough to hear Nemesis's plan, as his servants stood facing him. "My loyal soldiers," Nemesis said. "It is time to reveal our plan to end the human race completely."

Victor looked closer with the Nano-Bots camera, and pressed the record button as he pulled down blueprints for a tunnel. "With the help of our new demon associates, we will bury a whole into the ground, and use it as a tunnel into the red creatures territory itself," Nemesis explained. "Of course, we will need the right tools to create an atomic drill, and see if it'll be big enough to create a hole big enough for them." "Well we're f**ked," Clay commented. "Chloe get me a notepad," Victor explained.

Chloe extended her arm, and grabbed a notepad from the cabinet, along with a pen for him to write it down. "With the help of the red racer's blood Tech-Knight has given me, we will power it," Nemesis explained. "We have located the mountain near Las Vegas to insert the drill into, and if the city gets melted by the lava of the planet's core in the process, oh well." Nemesis laughed, while his associates joined him. "An atomic-drill powered by blood, to create a tunnel to Hell," Victor said. "Something tells me that they must be in league with Nemesis, and his followers." "Since when did Nemesis get help?" Clay asked.

"I'm not sure, but something much more evil must be coming," Victor answered. "Which raises an even bigger question. Why is Nemesis working with demons from Hell? Last time I checked, Nemesis hates all life on Earth, including humans." "Honey, I think you're overthinking it," Chloe said, as she extended her arm, and rubbed his shoulder. "Let's just focus on the drill. What mountain do you think Nemesis could want to drill into?" "Well let's find out," Victor explained. "Computer, bring up a map of Nevada." "Command Confirm," the computer said, and revealed a holographic map of the entire state. While the map was being revealed, Victor wrote down a list of the names of all the mountains in the state. Once that list was made, he tore the page out.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.