Chapter 36: Mountain Ambush Part 03.

Clay left Penny, Ricky, and the Test-Bot to deal with the troopers, while finally arriving at the drill. "Time to break this drill," Clay commented, and knew just the weapon key that could help him with doing that.

With the courage in his heart, Clay pulled out his Octane Fury weapon key, which he placed in his ignition pager, and made him go powerful again. So powerful, that he removed the top of the drill, and decided to launch the rest of it. Of course, Clay knew where to land to drill, as he saw Victor was still struggling, while defeating Nemesis.

Luckily, with the drill Clay was carrying, he launched it at Nemesis, until the cone part got shoved up Nemesis's ass.  Nemesis stopped attacking, after feeling the pain, while Clay went over to the compartment on the side, pulled out the vial of blood, and then broke it, causing it to power down. Lastly, Clay ripped off the handle part of the drill, while grabbing Nemesis's tentacles, and tying them to it. "That should keep you from pulling that sh*t out," Clay said.

"You know Nemesis, I always wanted to shove something up your ass for doing what you did to me," Victor explained. "Didn't think the drill you made would be enough." "When I get out of this, I will plot my revenge, and destroy you," Nemesis commented. "Well, I believe our work here is done," Victor explained. "Now all that's left is to get rid of the guards at the tower, and take it back." "As if you'll survive," Nemesis said. "I've set every entrance up with a trap. You'll die before entering the place."

"We'll see about that, Nemesis," Victor commented. "Let's go, I have some blueprints to create." The group left Nemesis with the drill in his ass, and his tentacles tied to it, while also returning to the Zeppelin with their vehicles. As the Zeppelin left, the mountain, Nemesis used his real arms to untangle the tentacles to the drill stuck in his butt, and get it out as he walked over to the ice surrounding both Chaosa, and Mega Brian, and broke it by punching it apart. Chaosa, and Mega Brian fell to the ground unconscious, and brought them into the jet he got on the mountain with. Nemesis took off, two of his associates in the back seat.

After a while, Nemesis found where Tech-Knight, and Altitude-Masters pieces have been left, and landed in front of the box. "Sire, thank goodness you're here," Tech-Knight said. "We apologize for failing you." "It wasn't your fault," Nemesis explained. "The Demolition Racers just got tougher, and smarter. A terrible combination of mankind to have." With his robotic tentacles, Nemesis took all the pieces to Tech-Knight, and Altitude-Master, then placed them back together correctly. "Thank goodness, I'm back to being mobile again," Altitude-Master commented. "Gentleman, we are heading back to the tower," Nemesis explained. "My plan to drill into the Earth has been foiled. For now, we shall retreat back to the tower, and think of a new plan."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.