Chapter 12 ( kaira small date )

Alert - No family scenes only kaira scenes . So enjoy

Majority vote for this book and about special books toh games of destiny and broken soul Both will update tomorrow and on Sunday
__________________________________

2 DAYS LATER

Naira had just returned back from the  work and was greeted by an empty house then "where is everyone ?? " She wondered and then realisation grew upon her that natik , akshara, prerna and Anurag and sneha and riya had gone for wedding shopping , and prem and tina were go for a date and akshu was in a school .

Naira ( sighed ) - ahh ! Alone time .

She quickly freshened up , changing into something comfortable from a suit and went to the kitchen to prepare kachori for her grumbling stomach .

After 30 minute she prepared kachori for herself and poured it in a vessel taking a sauce and make her smily signature . As she brought the utensil to the dinning table , the door bell rang . Naira quickly open the door to reveal Kartik standing there .

Naira - tum ?? Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho ??

Naira crossed her arms on her chest and didn't let him inside .

Kartik ( questioned )  - naira humara truce ho gaya tha naa ?? Toh abhi kya problem hai ??

Naira - kartik I just agree for truce . I still haven't forget or forgiven what you did in the past . I just agreed for a cordial relationship between us so that our family don't focus on our issue aur luv kush , sneha and riya yeh chaaro hi meri jaan hai . ..

Naira said and kartik stared at her , his mouth wide open. 

Then suddenly his look changed from shock to hurt . She still didn't forgive him.  Ofcourse and she shouldn't . Chahe maximum maximum galti gayu ki thi par kartik ka bhi Naira ke dard main hissa tha .

How stupid was he that he thought to mend their families for the last time so that when he finally asked naira out again , she never would have to face any problem she did in the past. 

He felt that he was rushing with his kaira mission and naira still needed time to stitch back the wound that were opened just a week earlier .

Kartik - I am sorry I should go .

Kartik turned to leave but suddenly it started pouring heavily and kartik 's car was parked kilometre away for some weired reasons . He looked at her with tensed shoulders and she just said .

Naira - You can stay till it's raining outside kartik , it's okk come in .

She opened the door wider and he walked in brushing off a few droplets from his flannel

Naira walked to the dinning table and kartik followed her , mimicking her action as she sat down .

As naira was about to offer him anything . Kartik's stomach made gurgling sound and and his cheeks turned a shade of pink . Naira smiled slightly and said .

Naira - maine kachori banayi hai aapne liye maine tumhe bhi serve kar deti hu .

Flipping the upstairs down crockeries naira picked kachori and put in her and kartik 's plate . She made smily  and serve him green and Red chutney mixed they way he liked . Kartik smiled inwardly over the fact that she still remembered his eating habits .

Kartik - tumhe yaad hai meri pasand aur naa pasand .

Naira - main chaha kar bhi nahi bhul sakti kyunki aise hi same kachori akshu bhi khati hai smile bana ke green and red chutney mixed aur mere liye bread pakoda bhi banati hai . Mere dono bacche tum pe gaye hai mere pe ek bhi nahi gaya . Dono mendak ke baache .

Kartik chuckled heard this . Kartik was about to said something but intrupted by naira .

Naira - bahaut jald akshu ko tumhare bare main bata dungi .

Kartik just nod and feel good to know she still understand him . They both commenced eating the kachori in silence . Nostalgia hit them as they remembered how they eat kachori together and kartik 's love for kachori .

Kartik - aaj bhi waise hi taste hai tumhre haatho main

Naira - aur aaj bhi wahi pyar hai tumhara kachori ko lekar . Aur aise kaise kha rahe ho jaise kayi sadiyon se mili naa ho .

As she saw he eat kachori like a kid and also licking his fingers .

Kartik - sadiyon se toh nahi par 8 saalon se nahi khayi tum jo nahi banane ke liye. 

And he realised what he said and start looking toward down , not able to meet her eyes .

Kartik - I am sorry naira I am sorry for the way I treated you mujhe tumhe samjhana chaiye tha par maine kya kiya tumhe aur blame kiya . You were already tensed aur maine tumhe aur suna diya . When kartik was upset with me you was  there for me hame Milana chaha aur maine kya kiya tumhe aapne hi bete se dur kar diya . Maine hamesha tumhe for granted liya main hamesha galti karta hu aur phir maafi mangta hu aur tum hamesha maaf kar deti ho . Main hamesha tumhara dil tod deta hu . Tum sabse best ho . You deserve best aur main better bhi nahi baan paya . Mere paas heera tha aur main usse sambhal nahi paya I always hurt you please iss baar maaf kar do I will forever regret my actions . Tumhara mendak bahaut stupid hai . Usne hamesha ek gold hearted ladki ko dukh diya hai . Accha huaa tumne mujhe chod diya I always hurt you , you deserve best not a worst and I am the worst person in the world jisne ek pure soul ko hurt kiya hai ek baar nahi hamesha . I am sorry .

He said the last sorry in a whisper as tears clogging his voice .

A tear slipped naira 's eyes and she immediately wipe it with the back of her hand .

Naira -  vaise !  Tum yahan kyon aaye the. 

She said keeping a strong voice but it came out very feeble.

Kartik ( fumbled ) - main , umm ! Woh kuch nahi. 

He fumbled as he didn't know what to say . She looked at him suspiciously but didn't budge him further since it was not her place to do it anymore .

Kartik - thanks for the awesome kachori bahaut time baad khayi . I think ab mujhe chalana chahiye .

Kartik said and pulled out his phone from his pocket to check for any missed call or messages . Naira  nodded , give him kachori for kairav ,  escorted him to the door as the weather had cleared .

Akshara 's word rang in her ears " naira beta ek Bhayanak toofan ke baad hi mausam saaf hota hai " .

As soon as kartik left , naira shut the door and slid into door , sitting on the floor and her muffled cries filled the whole room .

She felt a glimmer of peace in her heart after today's conversation . May be if kartik and she had more conversations like these she was pretty sure they did move of from stuff into the past faster than they both wanted to .

Naira 's eyes roamed in the whole room and her gaze halted on a piece of paper lying near the chair where kartik sat . It must have fallen out of his pocket when he pulled out his phone .

Wiping the tears and a little moisture from her face she picked up and unfolded it , finding a doctor's receipt

Naira - kartik ke paas yeh doctor ki receipt kyu hai .

She questioned and the bell rang again , kartik stood at the door breathless .

Kartik - woh ! Woh ! Meri yaha ek slip reh gayi thi

Kartik said taking a deep breaths as if he was running . He spotted the slip in naira 's hand and snatched it saying w quick goodbye and running out .

Naira ( to herself ) - mendak .

She said to herself and shaking her head but what was in that receipt that he came back halfway to get it back ??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys this was the chapter I hope you like it.

Precap - luv kush and sneha and riya tilak , entry of cupid ?? ( Not mishti )

Any guesses who will be the cupid ??

Do vote and inline comments too.