Chapter 6 ( kaira meet )

The chapter start from voice came from behind .

Voice - main yaha hu .

Naira stood at the door with natik and akshara , riya . Everyone turned behind and goenkas and keesh was shocked to saw naira and akshara was alive . Kartik was the one who shocked the most . Akshu shout mumma and ran toward her .

Naira bent down on her knees and took Akshu in her embrace , holding her close , laughing out loud at her daughter 's excitement .

Tina - lo naira di aagayi .

Everyone was confused why tina called naira dii . Naksh was staggered on his feet and stumbled only to land on his wife arms , know he recollect the incident and get to know why he felt connection with Akshu but still he was confused why tina called naira as dii and akshu call her masi . The rest of the family stood there , shaken by the recent scene they took place before them .

Kartik pov

Meri akshu meri princess mere samne thi aur main isse pehachan bhi nahi paya that's why I feel connection with her . I can't believe my daughter and my wife is front of me .

Pov end

Naira hadn't noticed the shocked family so she picked up akshu in her arms and got up , only to meet the most beautiful eyes that she had ever seen in her entire life . She could recognise those eyes everywhere . Those hazel orbs meet her brown ones and that's when time froze .

"Naira" ," kartik " their names came out of their mouths in a whisper as a reflex even after 7 years .

The Basu's and tina stood their confused as to what was happening . Natik and akshara stood there seeing naira 's eyes turned red as there threatened to escaped eyes .

Prem - guys aap sab ek dusre ko jaante ho ??

Naksh - nahi ham nahi jaante inko ??

He was hurt while said this . Naira was still lost in kartik 's trance . Kartik didn't know what to say . Kairav was also happy to saw her mother and wanted to hug her but stop himself as he felt guilty of his past deeds . Kartik and kairav both wanted to meet his sister , mother , wife and daughter respectively . Naira who saw his son she craved for his love akshu is a apple of her eyes but still kaira and kairav are special for her specially kairav because he made her mumma first time kaira was her first child but she can't able to see her but kairav she spend most memorable time with him but alas she can't express her love on him as he is still angry with her .

Quickly breaking the silence that prevailed in the room natik said

Natik - aare bhai ham log yaha luv kush aur sneha aur riya ke rishte ke liye ikattha huaa hai . Aap chaaro jaao aur ek dusre se akele main baat karlo . Prem tina jaao aur ek dusre se akele main baat kar lo . Prem tina chaaro ko akele main jagh dikha do . ( He ordered and continue ) Anurag , bhabhi inn sab ke liye kuch khane ko laaiye naa bhooka hi waapas bhejna hai kya ??

Akshara pleaded with her eyes to the goenkas to act normal as Basu's didn't know anything . Everyone then relaxed their tensed shoulders and the atmosphere get light .

Prerna and Anurag felt relaxed too as the guest were calm . They just laugh and said

Prerna - bilkul nahi ! Main abhi kuch laati hu aap sab ke liye . Anu aao meri help karo .

Once all the people who didn't know anything about their history left , thing became tensed again .

Naira - akshu meri help karoge baccha ??