5; "Even after everything I had done to her..."

_____________
chapter five:

vote <3
follow <3
add to reading list <3
______________

"Well, we better get going" Justin said to Scooter, smiling. Scooter nodded, and said something about tomorrow when Jutsin had another show here. Justin was holding my hand tight, and keeping me close. He was a bit sweaty and tired after all that dancing from the concert, but I didn't care about that. I cared about what he was going to do when we'd get home.

We walked out of the venue, after saying bye to everyone, and got into the car. Justin looked at me, he didn't seem angry. I sighed silently, as he started the car and drove away, to get to the hotel. I stared out of the window, leaning my head on the window. Justin was humming and tapping he steering wheel, smiling.

He seemed happy, which was odd because when we got here, he was practically fuming. I guess it was seeing his amazing beliebers that made him so happy.

Or then, it's something else.

"You seem happy?" I asked curious of what had caused his happiness. He chukcled.

"I have planned a date for us tonight, love" I raised my eyebrows in surprise, he sure was wierd. First he's all mad and mean but then he tells me that he has a date planned and calls me love.

"Oh, okay" I said, smiling. I hope I won't do anything to piss him off, because I love the side of him when he's nice.

"When we're back at the hotel, get in the shower and dress in something fancy" Justin said, smiling at me. I nodded, wondering why he was all happy and loving now.

Justin pulled out in the parking lot of the hotel, and we went to our room. Justin plopped down to the sofa and I went to the bathroom. Stripping down my clothes and jumped into the shower, letting the shower's water run over my body. It was so relaxing and soothing. I was awaiting to see what Justin had planned for us tonight, I was beyond excited. I put some peach flavored shampoo in my hair and then rinsed it. I shaved myself, and then I jumped out of the shower, wrapping the towel around my body, and started to dry myself. I was in a little hurry, because Justin had told me that I had an hour time, because we were on a tight time schedule.

I blow dried my hair, and went to get some clothes from my suitcase. As Justin saw me in juts a towel, he did a playful wistle, and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh shut it, perv!" I yelled, in a joking manner. Justin smirked, and looked away as I took some clothes in my hands and my make-up bag and went back to the bathroom. I put on this and started doing my make-up. I didn't put that much make-up on, knowing that Justin wouldn't like me wearing that much make-up.

—  JUSTIN  —

I put on some white t-shirt and black jeans, as I waited for Ariana to be ready. I had planned a romantic date for tonight, to kind of make up for all the bad stuff I've done. Soon I heard a soft giggle from the other side of the room and spinned around seeing my beautiful babygirl standing there. She was looking absolutely gorgeous in the clother she had chosen, and the way she smiled. Oh my gosh, I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like her.

"You look beautiful today, Ariana" I said, smiling as I walked towards her. She blushed a bit, looking down.

Oh how cute she is.

"You don't look too bad yourself" she said, still blushing. I shrugged at her compliment. I love her so much. took her hand in mine, intertwining our fingers as I kissed her cheek.

"Well, we should get going now, babe" I said, starting to walk her to the door of the hotel room.

There were loads of paparazzi outside, and also beliebers. They were screaming I love you's and singing my songs. I smiled, and got into the car with Ariana, who looked a bit stunned. She still hasn't gotten used to all the attention she get's by being my girlfriend I guess. Well, sometimes all this fame blows me away too. I'm not going to lie about that. But I love it at the same time, because I'm able to be living my dream.

As we arrived to the beach where I had set up this surprise date for us, I helped Ariana out of the car.

"Um Justin?" she asked, shyly. I chuckled, finding it amusing how she was acting.

"Yeah?" I asked, caressing her cheek with my thumb, tempted to kiss her right then and there.

"You brought me to a beach?" She asked surprised. I nodded proudly, planting a quick kiss on her lips. She blushed at the kiss, taking me hand in hers, as we started to walk toward the small set-up dinner at the beach oh which Ariana knew absolutely nothing about. As we arrived at the dinner-table I heard Ariana gasp.

"'You shouldn't have Justin, oh my god" she said, I could see her smile. I loved it, I loved seeing her happy. I hugged her tightly.

"But I wanted to, babygirl. Besides, anything for you" I said, kissing her forehead as I hugged her. She had tears in her eyes that she tried to wipe away desperately, but failed. I smiled, wiping them away with my thumbs, taking her to the table. She kissed me passionately, our lips moving in a perfect sync. I smiled through the kiss, pulling her closer to myself, her arms wrapped around my neck, as mine were holding her by her waist. This was just like we always were, maybe everything would just go back to how it used to be.

Maybe we would go back to how we used to be. I really hope we do, because I can't lose Ariana, I love her way too much. She's my whole life, I can't figure life out without her, if she leaves me, I'll die. Maybe not literally, but I mean me inside. I'll have my heart broken in no time if she leaves.

"I love you so so so much, Ariana" I said, smiling. She giggled, pecking my cheek.

"I love you too, Justin."

Those words melted my heart. Even after everything I had done to her, she said that. And I could see in her eyes that she wasn't lying. Her eyes howed so much love and adoration that I knew that every word that came out of her mouth was the absolute truth.

"'Well, um, we should get eating, hm?" I said, helping her down onto the chair. She laughed at my actions.

'"I can sit myself, ya know?" She asked chuckling. I shook my head, laughing myself too.

"Nah, I prefer to help my gorgeous girlfriend."

Ariana shook her head, taking a fork of food and shoving it into my mouth. I looked at her, surprised. She smiled sweetly.

"I can eat myself, ya know?" I mocked her. She laughed lightly, shaking her head.

"No you can't" She said, smiling, as she took another fork of food, now eating it herself. I looked at her
amused, as I started eating my own food. Ariana was acting all cute today, well except for what happened
yesterday and today morning. Which I'm not going to think about now, because it would ruin this whole date thing I have planned. I intend to make it all up to Ariana today. I'm going to apologise for everything. I have to... Before I lose her.

We had just finished eating and I decided to take Ariana on a little walk on the beach so I could talk to her about it all. I just hope this goes good and she listens to me and is willing to forgive me. Please God, help me on this one.