Pathetic (Rush X Young)

Everett moved quick. Grip tight around Rush's throat pinning him against the wall.

"Would you shut up for five minutes and just listen for once." Young barked at him.

Rush stared back, pupils blown. His hands at his throat, gasping for air, but not fighting back. Just looking at Young.

"I like you like this. Passive."

Rush's core tightened, his body trembling slightly.

"You're pathetic." He stepped closer, got in Rush's face. He looked like he was about to say something nasty, but instead his face turned to shock as Rush felt Young's thigh make contact with his erection.

The doctor cringed knowing Young knew, but to his surprise the surprised look was quickly replaced with a smirk. Young pressed his leg firmly into Rush, who couldn't help the noise he made. By this point Young's grip loosened but was still definitely there and Rush hoped it stayed they.

"So fucking pathetic." Young reminded him. Rush rolled his hips trying to get friction. Young complied, starting a pace, slowing rubbing his leg against Rush's straining erection.

"I can't believe you're actually getting off on this... honestly it's so obvious, I don't know how I missed it. Big chief scientist, always picking fights and showing off, but you just want to be choked and told how worthless you are."

Rush knew this wouldn't last long if Young kept this up. His entire body pulsed. He was growing light headed from Young's grip, but he definitely didn't want it to stop. Not now when he was so close to something he hadn't had in so long. "Please" was all he could manage. Begging Young to continue.

"You're fucking pathetic, and that's all you'll ever be. A bug under my boot. And now you're about to cum in your pants for me." Young's grip tightened again. Then everything went white. He grabbed at Young's arm. His entire body shaking. The best orgasm he'd had in years.

When it was over Young let go of this throat and helped him to the ground. Young held him there in silence for a minute. Rush wasn't as embarrassed as he thought he'd be, considering he could feel Young's own erection pressing against him.

"You know I didn't mean any of that, right?" Young asked softly.

Rush nodded in response. He rubbed the sore spots from where Young's fingers had latched on. There would probably be bruising and he wasn't sure he was upset about it.