Prologue

As soon as the mouth touched her right nipple, She was lost. She couldn't form any coherent sentence. He was sucking it wildly. Good! She don't like gentle. Like the licks on her clit. They were too gentle. She wiggled more into the hot mouth giving her the head. She felt breadths on her lips and gladly took those soft pair of lips in the passionate kiss. Her left nipple was feeling left out untill another mouth sucked half of her left breast in, then bit on the the nipple hard. At the same time the mouth giving her the head sucked on her pussy.. Hard.
The tidal flow that came was like Tsunami. And a first one too. She was never touched by a man before but she touched herself. But she never had an orgasm. Nothing helped. No porns, no vibrators, no nothing. But this.. Was above every thing. Never in her wildest dream she could imagine that a walk at night will bring her here.. In a public bus.. Enjoying first orgasm, on the verge of loosing her virginity, which will reduce her to lust after all four of the boys.. Er men.

Hey, welcome to my litporn. This book is about sex. And wild fantacy of sex.
Sexy, powerful, paranormal men- check.
Virgin girl- check.
Lots and lots of sex- check.
I don't have any plot for this book. So go ahead. Tell me your fantacy and I will fulfill them with my five characters. 4 sexy men, 1 virgin girl. Whatever you want them to do. They will do.
Love ya guys.
- Mona