Screwed

As soon as Akira realized that the man who met her at the park was the same man sitting in the bus with his look alikes, she should have panicked. Alarm bells should have started ringing, she should have wanted to flee from the bus.
But she was in a strange way not feeling threatened by all this. All she could feel at that moment was uncontrolled lust. Her overflowing pussy was not letting her feel any other thing. She gave a hard shake to her head. 'Akira, whatever is happening, you have to stay strong, do not give in... Do not give in...' Her brain kept on repeating the lines, so she balled her fists and decided to wait for her stop to come. The air from the window was creasing her skin and all she wanted to  was something to touch her all over her body and free her from this torture. To release a little pressure, she rubbed her legs together. Big mistake... Her back arched with the sensations. Her ass started to move on the seat on its own accord to search for friction which caused her wetness to get soaked through her panties to her shorts. She didn't even realised the spot appearing on the front of her shorts..
---------
The Men were not doing that well on the other side to. The musky smell of the virgin pussy's arousal was making them more horny. All the want to do was to tear all her holes. But they love this game. They know that their victim doesn't want to be in this position. But they are helpless. The surrender of the human female to their own body which betrayed its own ideologies is sweeter than anything else in the whole world. The more their pray fights, more irresistible they becomes. This baby was a shight to see. She was all flushed and they can guess the redness were all over the body, her body was arched thrusting her big breasts with rock hard nipples to poking out, that delectable ass moving, her hair tumbling out of its confines becoming a sexy mess and those red cherry luscious lip parted as if waiting for their cocks.
They remember asking their dad once about why they use potions. It was Adrian who asked it. "Dad, why do we have to use potion? Are we not handsome enough to get any girl?"
Their dad had smirked and replied wickedly, " Do you thing a virgin will agree to accept all of you at once? Even if she does, arousal is a strong reaction of a body. If the target is aroused by their own body there ought to form some short of emotions during sex especially in a woman. That emotion, if strong will act as a barrier against the Memory changing spell. We all know that keeping our true form hidden during sex is not possible so its important that the target's memory should be altered after their use. That's why we use the potion, it not only gives the human stamina to withstand multiple supernatural sex drives, it also prevents emotions from forming in the target."
-------
Suddenly Akira's phone rang. The name flashing on the screen poured bucket of cold water on her. Although she rejected the call, Akira realised that now slowly she was gaining her control back over her body.

As her ass stopped moving on the seat, The four brothers got up from their places.....

----------
Hello readers. I am happy to be back. Feedbacks and comments will be awesome. And don't forget to vote. What do you think about my come back chapter? Thanks for so much support guys.
Love you
- Mona