22, Virgin

The feeling of hopelessness was growing. The feeling of not belonging? Well its persistent. And the feeling of uselessness was appearing here and there. Akira Reynodls was one of those people who loves to wool gather, I mean day dream.. Umm.. dream with out sleeping and at night, sleeps at day, misses the final year classes of the college, and feels bad, really bad, really really really bad for every day she is wasting of the year. Though she kows she can't afford to loose the year, but.. She can't help herself. She just can't stay awake at day time. And can't sleep at night.! She tried the skiping thingy too but if she dosen't sleep at day once it still do not makes her feel sleepy at night. Well, thus the feeling.
She decided for a walk. It was not that late, just 10pm. Akira picked up her i-pad and some changes, tucked in her shorts pocket and went to leave her dorm. Her dorm mate was at night out. On her way out she realised to pick up her phone and stopped infront of the mirror. She was little odd, well not in face, her face was beautiful but figure, well she has over.. Er assets. D cupped boobs, flared ass. She cannot were skin tight cloths. She feels fat. Though she have flat tummy and tiny waist.
The night air was cool and crisp. She decided to go to the park and run arround a little.
Unknown to her 4 pairs of eyes were looking at her every moves. The sway of her hips and the jiggle of her breasts were mesmerising them.
"What do you say Ayden? You think you can bring her?" Aryan asked the wizard next to him. It was Ayden's job to drug there victims. And it had been so long, nearly 5 years that they couldn't come to human realms. The need of lusious unsuspecting pussy for their lust was overruling there need to be on guard. And the jucy specimen was appearing to be more delecious than a lage steak served to a week hungry wolf. They want her..

Well I thought that the I can't write sex scene without a story.
So here it it. Next chapter will contain the first sex scene and introduction to our male charecters. Adieu.
Love
Mona