Ah Shit!

Akira's head started to spin a little. So she decided to head back. The sexy stranger who asked for water from her was gone. 'He didn't even siped a little bit of water! Strange! But hot strange.. God his looks.. And those eyes.. ' Her mind rambled on as she approched the empty bus stop. If she were coherent she would have called one of her friends to pick her up rather that waitting in empty stand.

She was feeling weird sensations in her body. It was as if she had seen two to three of her favorite porns, read a story about a hot male seducing the heroine of the story and saw her crush naked, all together. The little brush of her own cloths were bringing Goosebumps across her body. She suddenly realized her nipples were standing erect and poking through her thin t- shirt. She crossed her arms across her breasts but sighed with frustration because the friction of her arms were arousing her so much more that all she wanted to do at that moment was to pinch her nipples hard.

A Bus honked in the distance. if she was thinking properly she would have remembered that its past the time of the last bus. But now all she wanted was to go back to the dorm and put the vibrator in some use. As soon as the bus came to halt, she hauled herself in. the cold rod of the bus felt so good against her overheated skin that she felt like purring and rubbing herself against the rod like a cat. Composing herself she stumbled across the Bus and took a seat near the back. Only when she was counting the change did she realize that apart from her there were only four more passengers in the bus, all male, heavily built. her body reacted like crazy, sweat beads formed at her fore head, her already hard nipples got more painful, her pussy started to overflow and contract in demand of a cock. She was so tightly strung that one touch and she will fall apart. As soon as one of the guys turned towards her, she recognized him as the guy from the park and the only thought that crossed her mind was, ' Oh shit! I am so fucked'.....