4 Beast Prince

Ayden stood up picking up the veil cotaining a transperent liquid which looks like water but is infact a powerfull potion which increases the sexual need of some one so much that the person will beg for release. And the potion in Ayden's hand have the capability to have the effect on a impotent person which will last for whole 8 hours. Ayden looked back at the rest three of his companion who looks exactly the same like him with only the difference of eye colour.
They were all born to same parents at the same time. With different eye colours the four represents four different supernatural beings. Adrian the oldest with pure black eyes is a demon with hidden black wings and all. Then next is Aryan with yellow eyes, bright one, and the shape shifter. He can shift to any animal. Just one restriction is that he have to stick to the colour black for his fur or skin. Imagine a black frog! Oh well. Ayden is the third one. He is a wizard. His eye colour is jade green. He is an elemental wizard. That means he can controll elements. And last but not the least is Adam the Vampire. His eyes ar violet in colour which changes to red with his emotions and hunger. All the brothers are 6 ft 4inchs, with dark almost black hair, tan, broad sholder, narrow hips, not in body bulider way but in male model way, eight packs and killing dimpled smile.
Ayden silently walked towards the sexy little girl. He tapped her shoulder. As she turned to him he gave her the most charming smile and said, "Can I have some water miss?" The dazed look in her eyes gave him the satisfaction. He waited for a minuit and asked her again for water. She hurriedly gave him her bottle. Before he could take a sip of water a black puppy whinned from near where the girl was standing. The girl bent to the puppy and the road was clear. He emptied the flusk into her bottle and returned it into his jacket. Soon he wistled an inaudible tune and the puppy ran away. As usual the woman looked sad and turned to him. He returned her bottle to her and asked, "You gonna run another round miss..?"
"Yes, I am. And I am Akira Reynolds." She replied.
"Ayden. Do you mind if I join you?"
"No, certainly not."
And they were off. After the round Akira was panting. Ayden waited for her to drink her water. But Akira asked him if he wanna sit. He agreed but akira was still not drinking water. Impatient he asked, "Are you not thristy?"
"Oh, oh yes I am. Silly me, I am always forgetting to drink water." And she took a big gulp of water from her bottel. Satisfyied Ayden stood up and started walking off. The sound of someone chucking water down her throat stopped him dead in track. He turned to find the empty water bottel in the hand of a breathless Akira. He gulped. He never expected her to drink whole 1 lt water all together. He added the whole flusk of potion in the bottel. Ah shit!

Sorry I couldn't write the sex in this chapter. But I sure will write it in the next as you can guess. Now. oh my god! I got so many votes! And reads. Thank you so much guys. I promisce a amazing sex scene up ahead. Thank you. I will try to update sooner.
- love, Mona