Ch 4

After she was returned home. She then growled as she woke up once again before again. R she sat up and walked outside again as she then growled again as she was walking out and saw Sasuke and Naruto walk up to her.

Naruto and Sasuke: Well... will you go out with us.

Jirou: Ok then... let's go now.

She and the two boys walked out and into the ramen shop. There she wa getting ready again as they continued to duel once again. She and the two ate ramen once more as they continued with there own days. 

Jirou: I love you both... I can not let you guys go.

Naruto and Sasuke: love you teo.

(Scene/time skip to the new location)

Jirou then stood up again as she then looked up to see the akatski arrive and they then began to rage on as Jirou stepped up and kicked him aside as he looked at Jirou who looked on with rage.

Jirou: BALANCE BREAKER!!!!

Ddraig: {WELSH DRAGON: BALANCE BREAKER!!!}

Jirou then charged in with her wearing the welsh dragon scale mail

Jirou then charged in with her wearing the welsh dragon scale mail. She then dashed in and kicked it away before she then stomped on his head again.

Jirou(w.d.b.b): YOU WILL DIE TODAY!!!!

Pain: NOW THEN... DO YOU HATE ME!!!

Then he smiled as Nagato walked up to him growling again in anger,

Nagato: let us begin again. Remember him? Izuku Midoriah

Jirou(b,b): How... DO NOT FROCKEN MENTION YOU DAMN IT!!!!!

Then Jirou charged in before punching him away as he then growled kicking her away once again. Jirou then stood up once more growling in anger.

Jirou(b.b): HOW DARE YOU DANG IT!!!!!

Nagato: DAMN YOU AND YOUR STUPID AREA!!!!!

Then she dodged a blow of energy blasts a Jirou then continued to duel once again. She then smiled after pinning him down as she then continued to punch them over and over again. She then continued to deliver them as she then still stood tall.