chapter six

Flooftys POV
I walk up to the now closed door and knock, the sounds of paws against wood stop for a second before the sounds of someone walking closer to the door before chandlo opened the door "oh floofty, you need anything?"  "I need to talk to Snorpington" I reply simply, he looks upstairs letting out a whisper "should I?" And a couple of seconds later he nods and moves to the side. As I walk up the stairs I see Snorpington sitting on their bed, and above it is his stupid little conspiracy board- no I can't insult him, not now. I sigh as I now stood a bit away from him "Look snorpington.....I can realize that I was a bit harsh back there and I wish to apologize" he just stares at me in disbelief and suspicion "okay, who the grump are you and what did you do to floofty?" I simply chuckle a little "very funny snorpington.....look as much as we have differences, I've been experimenting things I'm not familiar with and one of these I recognize as guilt the rest are still a mystery to me" he stares back for a second, probably thinking of a response "look, I accept your apology sibling however I don't think I might be able to help with your 'mystery emotions' maybe ask triffany?" I thought about it for a second, triffany is probably the best person to speak to for this since Lizbert and Eggabell are most likely deceased making up my mind I give a simple nod before waving farewell. I knew triffany was most likely sleeping at the moment so I decided to get some rest for the night as well, at least after putting away my brothers repurposed grumpinati trap of course. entering my hut seeing papers of small discoveries I've made on this island sighing as I put them in my work desk thinking of a time before I came onto this island, before these feelings started yet I can't get my mind off the pang in my chest that felt nice, I can just hope that triffany wakes up early to answer why I'm acting in this way. As I approached my bed I saw my leg still in it's containment as always I stare in silence before getting into bed and facing away from  it, pulling the covers up to my chin as I fell into another night of dreamless sleep......

A/N
Sorry for the delay, hope you enjoyed
Word count: 422