The Reaper (Has it's own book)

Jan. 10 2023: this is the unedited version so there's gonna be a lot mistakes💀

ABAYAABSJAA OK OK SO I SAW A FANART OF BUTTERS BEING DRESSED UP AS REAPER AND I JUST HAD TO DO THIS

warning: bad grammar, bad spelling and (TW) mention of suicide attempt and death ( abt the grammar spelling thing that applies to all my one-shots that I'm gonna post-)

Also I'm sorry if this is really bad- and this story is not gonna make sense

—————-

Reapers are seen as evil spirits that preys on mortals. However this is false, reapers are neither good nor evil. They're merely a force of nature and order. Although, they are a type of Angel, they are tasked with a duty of taking human souls to the 'Afterlife' that must simply move on.

The Grim Reaper is the one that everyone is familiar with. He was the reaper who established the Natural Order with God. And he was the first Grim Reaper to appear on Earth.

—————-

My Name is Leopold "Butters" Stotch. (Butters is just a nickname that everyone uses to call me.) And I am one the Grim Reapers Faithful and Loyal servants, I have worked for him since I've appeared in this world (We don't have parents) and he has given us all a names and last names. We are like his children I guess but I don't see him as a father figure. I am truly honored and grateful to work for him.

My work as a Grim Reaper is pretty dull but that's just how it is being a reaper. It's the same old stuff, human sees me and they get all terrified and scream or try to run away and end up dying. It's kind of annoying when they run away because then I have to plan a accident for them to die, I like the ones that just stare in shock, it makes my work easier.

———-

Everyday is the same, until one day the Grim Reaper came to visit me while I was sending a human soul to the Afterlife. Well this is an unexpected surprise, I wonder why he's here to see me? The Grim Reaper approaches me and starts speaking.

"Leopold, I have a task for you.."

I bowed down a little

"And what would that task be Sir?.."

"A difficult one, You see Leopold I have to go somewhere for a while and I can't do my job while I'm gone."

"Oh I see.. So will I just be doing double the work, because if so. It's no problem!"

"No its not that. What I'm doing is, I am trusting you to watch over a particular mortal.."

"You just want me to watch over a human?.. But Why? What's so special about them that I must watch over them?"

"This mortal soul is no ordinary soul, he is an immortal human. And since I have to follow the rules of his curse, I ask you to make sure he at least dies."

"An Immortal?.. Oh well yeah I can make sure of that. Does he need to die everyday?"

"No he doesn't need to die everyday, he just needs to die a every few days in different times and in different days because of the rules of his curse that he haves of with Cthulhu."

"Cthulhu?! Oh wow.. how unfortunate for him."

"Well I must be going now, And don't worry someone else will be taking care of your duties, just focus on Kenny McCormick."

"Kenny McCormick? That's his name?"

"Yes, we'll I must go now. I'll be back in a few days or more. Goodbye Leopold.."