Now I'm Marjorine. 1

Part 1 (WARNING: this mentions suicide/suicidal thoughts, and it implies s3xu@l assault, and body dysmorphia)

-

Butters never felt right in his own body, he felt like there was something missing or more accurately.. he felt as if he was born in the wrong body. Every time he looked into the mirror all he saw was a very flawed person with many things wrong with his body features.

For as long as he can remember he would always see her, a pop idol. She was very famous, she was known worldwide. She stared off small just like any other famous person and then as time passed she grew a well decent fan base and the rest was history.

Her name was Marjorine. Her name was peculiar it certainly wasn't a common name but it was unique and people seemed to like that about her. Marjorine was a very beautiful girl. She had flowy blonde hair, light blue eyes, fair skin, and full lips and her lashes were long. She looked like a porcelain doll.

Marjorine was the ideal perfect girl, she was every girls dream to look like her, she had it all, money, fame, talent, and love from her fans- a perfect life, she was living the dream.

And as much as Butters loved and admire her, he always felt resentment towards her. For a long time he didn't know why he felt this way.. was it because she was loved by everyone while he was ignored by his classmates? Was it because she people supporting while his parents barely supported him and always seemed to ridicule whatever he did.

Or maybe it was because he wanted to look like her, he wanted to have talent, he wanted to be loved by everyone. Slowly that feeling of wanting to be like his idol turned into wanting to be his idol, he wanted to be Marjorine. He wanted to be loved

So as years went on he practiced singing and learning how to write songs, he even trained his voice to sound like a girls.

He just needs to save enough money to finally meet her, and then everything will go to plan.

-

Marjorine had a concert in New York, he has saved enough money to buy the tickets to go. Not only was she going to sing she was also going to greet her fans and let them take pictures with her and sign whatever they wanted her to sign.

He was already a college student and he cut off his parents from his life, they were never going to see him again, no one will ever see him again. These were the last few days before Leopold "Butters" Stotch went missing and to never be seen again.

Just a few more days until the show.

-

It was late at night, he enjoyed the concert, and got to meet his idol. He got a picture with her and he even got her to sign a vinyl. He wasn't going to start his plan here, now that would be stupid- he would get caught instantly.

He already found out where Marjorine lived, he just needed to get his supplies from his car and then sneak in.

-

She in her room getting ready to go to bed, she looked at herself in the mirror or her vanity and what was staring at her back was tired and dull eyes. Without the light blue tinted contacts, her eyes were just a generic blue color.

Her dream of being a loved idol came true.. so why isn't she happy?...

Well she knows why.. but she rather not think about it right now.

Why did her life turn out this way?

Even though this is what she wanted, she just wants to go back of how it used to be. When she was no one and just some girl in California with a dream to become an idol. She wants to be gone from the media.

She wants to be gone from this world.

Nothing was going to get rid of this filth that still lingered on her body. She still felt dirty..

She could just end it all.. but what about her fans? Her dream? Although she wants to go back she still wanted to complete her dream, if she was gone who would complete it?

There was footsteps coming from behind, she didn't even move or bothered try and defend herself.

It was as if someone heard her wish.

As she fell to the floor from a blow to the head, all she felt was relief. The feeling of blood spilling from her was painful, but that pain comfort her. Her eyes bore into her attackers eyes, they looked the same as hers. Dull and tired, except there was also something else in his eyes but she couldn't tell due to her feeling her consciousness leaving her.

With her last breath all she told her attacker was;

"Thank you..."

Edit: If there are any spelling mistakes I'll fix it later I wrote this at like 1 am