My Lucky day~

I'm sorry if this is bad

Warning: bad spelling/grammar

—————

Kenny McCormick was a man who has been in many relationships, but they don't seem to last long. And currently Kenny was in a club drinking alcohol trying to distract himself from his ex boyfriend.

———

'Alcohol never fails to make me feel better after a heart break'. Kenny was was currently sitting down, drinking. He wasn't drunk he was just a bit tipsy. 

'That Fucking Bastard'. Kenny thought.

*Flashback*

"I'm sorry but I just can't do this anymore.."

Kenny was standing there shocked and confused of what was currently happening.

Without warning the ex boyfriend walked away

*end of flashback*

Kenny's POV:

Yeah that's what happened..Not happy about it but whatever.

Needless to say, I spray painted that little shits car and slashed his tires for making out with another guy the next day. Call me crazy but I just did it out of pure anger..Whatever that fucker deserved it anyways.

What a damn pussy.

I mean, he should've just told me he was cheating on me this whole time.

...

Though, I'd probably would've kicked his ass on the spot.. (3rd POV: while thinking that Kenny was smiling, just thinking about it was kind of funny to him.)

Ugh. Why do I always fall for scums?! Is this my curse for being pansexual?- You know what, I don't care anymore..

———

Few minutes later some rando came up to Kenny trying to flirt with him to maybe get his number or something and maybe even do something 'else' with him.. He noticed Kenny because one of his friends pointed him out.

"Hey there~"

'Great now some random guy is trying to flirt with me, he isn't even attractive..'

"What's a beauty like you doing all alone here?~"

'Pfft- did he just say beauty? What am I, A girl?'

The man then winks and gives him a grin

'Oh fuck no.'

"Uh you there?."

'He's getting on my nerves.. why won't he just leave me alone can't he take a hint?!'

"Hey Old Man. Can you please leave me the fuck alone." Kenny says annoyed 

"O-Old man?!"

Kenny rolled his eyes and ignored him.

The man was now trying to argue with him.

"Damn, all you men are the same" Kenny said.

"Y-YOU-"

Kenny then gives him a death glare.

...

"F-Fuck you!" The man FINALY walks away.

...

"Pussy."

Kenny was about to relax again when he sees a boy running pass him.