Not 20 questions

As Naruto approached the house, he started to feel a tad bit nervous, though he didn't understand why. He had felt perfectly fine once he left his house, so why now?

Making his way up the steps of the house, still trapped inside his mind, he instinctively knocked on the door.

Seconds later, the door opens. Naruto still stuck in a daze, Sasuke then waves his hand in front of Naruto's face.

"Naruto?" Sasuke asks in a confused tone with a hint of worry.

Blinking a couple times, he looks at Sasuke and is then caught off guard at the sight in front of him. That being a shirtless Sasuke with grey joggers on and a very visible 6 pack stretching down from his chest to his v-line.

Blushing, Naruto stutters "O-oh sorry, I was j-just- W-well-"

Chuckling at the stuttering mess in front of him, Sasuke asks "Would you like to come in?" opening the door wider for him to enter.

Naruto immediately shut up and nodded his head. Entering the house, he looked around amazed at the difference between the outside of the house and the inside.

Both made their way to Sasuke's room as Sasuke led the way. Naruto was still looking around, taking in every detail before they made it to Sasuke's room.

Entering his room, with Naruto following behind. Naruto shuts the door once he had entered, while looking around the room. Meanwhile Sasuke, who was getting the stuff that they'd need for the project ready.

Suddenly Naruto feels something wrap around his leg, shivering at the cold contact, he looks down to find a midnight purple colored snake that goes well with its teal colored eyes and black stripes going down it's body. The snake looked somewhere around 2 feet long, Naruto noted now that he had a better view of the snakes length since it was making its way up his thigh.

Sasuke then turns around, eyes widening at sight of Naruto reaching down to grab his snake. Fearing that his snake might bite him mainly because the snake didn't and has never liked anyone else but him.

Meanwhile, Naruto, who was reaching out to the snake, holding his hand 3-4 inches away from his head just to be safe.

"W-wait Naruto, be careful it could-" Sasuke started but stopped himself, eyes widening even more.

Naruto then felt the snakes head on the palm of his hand, seconds later wrapping itself around the arm that held so much warmth.

"Hey! I think it likes me! What's it's name? Is it a boy or a girl!?" Naruto exclaims grinning.

Astonished, He replys

"Y-yeah uhm, his names Manda"

"Hello there manda! I'm Naruto, nice to meet you!" Naruto says, stratching the snakes chin with his index finger.

The snake, deciding to explore, goes up and inside Naruto's arm shirt hole and wraps itself around his neck and and shoulders.

Giggling, Naruto perks his head up hearing Sasuke say something.

"I'm suprised he likes you that much, he doesn't really- no stratch that- he doesn't like anyone but me and apparently you as well."

"Well that's good to know." Naruto says grinning happily.

Naruto loved animals, any type, though he wasn't a big fan of bugs or spiders, he sure was a big fan of foxes, his favorite type both being the cross fox and the red fox.

Smiling, Sasuke then says "Come on, We should get started on our project."

Agreeing, Naruto grabs his bag with all the stuff he needed for the project— snake still wrapped around him— and made his way toward the bed. Sitting down, carefully leaning up against the headrest, so he wouldn't hurt the snake, he watched as Sasuke put a shirt on and sat on the bed right next to him.