Just The Beginning

2 weeks later..

_______________________________

"Do you have work today?" Naruto mumbled.

Sasuke shook his head with a soft smile earning a brighter one from the blond.

"Then sleep." Naruto pouted, forcing the raven to lay down and rest on his chest letting his ear hear the bright, and soft melody of Sasuke's thumping heart.

The raven blinked, and snuggled against Naruto as well. He felt himself relax having the ravens fingers run through his hair softly.

"But I already had the sweetest dream."

"What was it about?" Naruto asked, curiously.

"You." The ravens fingers moved under Naruto's chin, tilting his head upwards. Sasuke grew close to him, as close as being nose to nose with the blond.

Naruto's heart thumped loudly through his caged rib, each thump fluttered beautifully.
He slowly shut his eyelids melting against the raven lips that had caught them. His tan fingers ran through the ravens smooth, soft locks, as they deepened the kiss. It was a short kiss, but it was a very passionate one soft, and kind to the touch.

Sasuke fought the smile that was curving against his lips. He suddenly stood up to walk over to the door.

"Heyy, we're you going?" Naruto whined.

"Going to make you breakfast."

"But we're gonna miss you."

Sasuke's eyes soften at the sight of Naruto and Manda all cuddled up on the bed. Suddenly he chuckled at the blonds face. "If you think you can just make those puppy eyes at me and get me to do whatever you want.." He sighed, "You are absolutely right, but not this time. I'm making you breakfast."

"Whatever." Naruto grumbled.

"Are you mad at me..?" He smirked leaning his side against the doorframe.

"What do you think?" Naruto glared.

"I think I'll.." Sasuke walked over to him slowly and cupped his cheeks, "kiss you."

Naruto slowly placed his hands around the ravens neck. Sasuke smiled more, as they both got closer filling the space between them. Their lips fell over the other causing butterflies to stir, and the tension Sasuke felt in his body slowly ease. Naruto parted his lips craving that tongue that pushed inside his mouth. Sasuke felt the blond shiver at the touch only to whimper, as his tongue brushed around his mouth.

Their lungs tighten, they need air, and with an unwanted action they broke the kiss. A string of saliva brightly gleaming their connected their tongues. They flutter their lashes open exposing their daze state to one another. Eyes clouded, and dazed. Mind filled, and lost with one another.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of those."

"Same goes for me." Sasuke cooed.

Naruto chuckled to peck the ravens lips.
"Now, I better go before you drain me." Sasuke joked.

Naruto rolled his eyes, his hand tapping the raven shoulder. With that Sasuke captured the blonds hand to place a loving kiss upon it before going downstairs to make him breakfast.

**

Sasuke grabbed two plates dividing the slices of potatoes between them. He then turned to grab the bacon to place four slices. Naruto, unnoticed, decided to place everything back in their place, while Sasuke finished up. The warming aura of the food sent his stomach to growl.