Confession.

It was a boring friday night and Naruto had nothing to do but to go to sleep. Usually, he and Sasuke would go out to do whatever thing that came to mind, or whatever was safe, couldn't kill and wasn't too dangerous. But today they had to cancel because it was raining pretty hard at the moment and most of the stores closed because of a holiday.

Him and his mother were currently getting ready for bed since there was nothing better to do. Also because his mother had work way too early for her liking and thought that it was best for her to go to sleep earlier than usual so she doesn't get as tired.

"Well, goodnight hun. I'm not too sleepy so try and stay quiet so I, can fall asleep."

"Okay mom." He said feeling his mothers kiss his forehead before heading to her room.

He heard the door shut as he tapped his finger on the desk and stared at his homework. It was the end of the year so he thought he should start to not ignore the homework that was given to him and actually do the work, plus he was extremely bored and had nothing else to do.

He turned to look at the clock at the side of him only to see that it was 8pm and he still had hours before needing to go to sleep. He sighed as he tapped the pencil on his head, there was nothing he could do about his boredom except go to sleep, that was until he saw a phone on the other side of the room. It wasn't his ordinary phone, it was a phone that his grandfather gave to him as a gift. He used to think it looked awesome and he still did so his grandfather gifted it to him. The phones from the 1960's were completely different from the ones in the present and that was why he found this one so interesting.

Scooting himself over to the other side of the room, he dialed in random numbers to see who would answer. Some didnt have any connections and would cut off completely while others just had a voicemail. But that didn't stop him from finding a number that someone had another line to so he kept trying. Suddenly he heard taps on his window, he thought it was just the rain splattering on his window but when he kept hearing the small noise. Looking up he found Sasuke tapping at the window with his index finger and quickly stood up to open the window.

Once he pulled him inside, they stumbled to the floor.

"Why didn't you just use the front door like a normal person?!" He yelled, whispering.

"I'm not a normal person?" He answered in a tone that sounded hesitant. He wasn't whispering and because of that the blond put a finger to his mouth and shushed him.

"Well then maybe you should try it one day." Naruto suggested.

"I mean I could but then again..wheres the fun in that?"

He sighed. "Yeah I guess you're right."

"Aren't I always?" He smirked.

"Well I mean you just hanged yourself from my window so.. yeahh sure!" his voice full of sarcasm.
He chuckled. "And you say I always come up with the bad ideas, how'd you even get up there?"

"Tree." He said bluntly.

"But the trees all the way over- Did you jump?!"

"Maybe.." He admitted, sheepishly.

"Sasuke!" He scolded.

"Its not that big a deal. I'm still in one piece aren't I?" He protested, getting up and off the floor.

"Yeah I guess.." Grabbing the hand that was offered, he pulled himself up.

Sasuke moved to sit in the chair Naruto sat in earlier. He saw the phone on the table and wanted to know if it actually worked. He started with one digit, grabbing the blonds attention once he heard the ringing sound of the phone going back to its original place.