Siblings reunited...

After Kaigaku got his memory back, he stood up and wanted to leave the infinity fortress. "Kaigaku! Wait, you are not going to serve Kamado sama anymore?" Kokushibo was first to speak as he was the one who turn Kaigaku into a demon. Kaigaku said nothing and just left. Kokushibo was about to stand up and follow him but Tanjiro stopped him and told Kaigaku to let him be. The demon lord just lost a demon. It was disappointing for the uppermoons but Tanjiro knew where Kaigaku was and was honestly happy. He was going to Zenitsu, his younger brother. (Since Tanjiro gave the demons their memories back, the demons who except it and do not serve him anymore, becomes human again) 

Kaigaku was once human again!

He went to Zenitsu's mansion ( He knew this information from Tanjiro as Tanjiro was kind to tell him) He hesitated to knock on the door but he did after a few seconds

He went to Zenitsu's mansion ( He knew this information from Tanjiro as Tanjiro was kind to tell him) He hesitated to knock on the door but he did after a few seconds. Knock...Knock.... Surely  enough, Zenitsu came to open the door and it was 11p.m. so.... Zenitsu wanted to scream at the person at his door but when he opened it, he was speechless.

 Zenitsu wanted to scream at the person at his door but when he opened it, he was speechless

He immediately took out his katana and pointed it to Kaigaku's throat. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Zenitsu asked in a cold voice. However, after a few seconds, Zenitsu dropped his katana and proceeded to hug Kaigaku. " You're not a demon anymore...I can hear it from your heartbeat...." Tears rolled down his cheeks as Kaigaku hugged him back. He sure had a lot of explaining to do now...But Kaigaku decided not to tell anyone about Tanjiro and Muzan yet. Not now of course. Not soon either...

To be continued~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please save this story to your library so that you will know when I update the next chapter that will probably be tmr or latest Monday!

Please follow me as well!