Book 5️⃣

'The bear tattoo which belongs to Kai, also known as the Center of EXO is very important, therefore , whoever has that tattoo must work hand in hand with the leadership symbol,which is the Bunny.The ones with the Bunny tattoo are able to lead and tell what the past held and what the future awaits. The Bunny and the Bear tattoos are very alike yet very different -'

Rutvii: so, you're telling me what exactly? I really can't quite get you. You said we're gonna meet a specialist and now you're lecturing me about this Bunny thing whatever, I don't care. I just want to know how to get rid of this bear tattoo, so...
Dejijiy: no, no ,don't say that,you'll definitely care- the specialist I'm talking about has the Bunny symbol of leadership- those with that symbol are famously called, the Guardians, she's gonna help you, her name is..

"Ananya, my name is Ananya. Nice to meet you Rutvii, you seem quite happy don't you?"
"Pretty sarcastic of you, miss Ananya" Rutvii answered, with the tone of someone who's pissed off.
"Ananya!!, you're finally here, we were talking about you... I'm so glad you're here. Rutvii , this is Ananya, Ananya, this is Rutvii.. " Dejijiy exclaimed happily to lift the tension that suddenly built itself.
-
"So,you were quite surprised when you found out about your Gom (erigom) tattoo... Hello, Rutvii, I am Ananya, a Guardian(bunnyzen) - the pleasure is all mine.."
"Of course, miss ma'am" Rutvii replied , side eyeing Ananya, with whom she thought, is a very interesting character.
" now, now ladies,let's begin talking about how , you, Rutvii , is gonna be able to use this symbol to help find more exols - most especially, lets get you to know how to work with a Guardian,wouldn't we agree?"
-
"I wonder what they must be talking about over there" Sherryll pointed a finger to the located where Rutvii, Dejijiy and the Guardian Ananya sat, to Jade, who also had more curiosity run down her spine.
"I don't know, but that person there has a very calming yet strong energy" Jade spoke her thoughts out, surprising herself more as , those words came out of her mouth on their own.
" hmm, I think this whole quest to find more exols just keep getting more and more interesting, wow" Sherryll replied.
-
"The bear tattoo of Kai, is very sensitive, it is also very strong, knowing such a hot headed person like you, you might get beaten up by Dandanie ( Kyungsoo fans) one of these days- but hey,that's what I'm here for, to lead your stubborn self , Erigom Rutvii" Ananya smiled after saying what she had to say to Rutvii, which Rutvii on the other hand,found it very annoying and unfunny because how can a person, smile after saying all these.
"Are you a psycho or something?" Rutvii asked , all the same , trying her best to stay calm.
"With this behavior of yours,I'm very surprised Dejijiy here let you have your symbol, much more , Artha and MinSoo- but I guess all Erigoms are the same, tough on the outside but very sensitive on the outside -" Ananya did not back down, she still smiled and her level of calmness was just so out of the world...
"Stop it you two!!! " Dejijiy ,finally fed up , shouted! Her eyes turned blue Diamond, indicating that she could do something if they don't obey her commands...
"Alright , alright, Phoenix,it's okay, why so hasty,I'm sorry I crossed the line okay? Now let's calm down" Ananya said.
Rutvii who was shocked of this scene stood up , her eyes were literally shaking, because , that energy,she's felt that energy before ,she's seen that horrifying energy in both MinSoo and Jade- it was this moment that she realized that,there could be others just like her but in all, they all connect to become EXOLS...
Aside from this, she was super surprised with the way Ananya calmed Dejijiy down , just a few words spoken , calmed her down easier than anything.
"What exactly are you Ananya?" Rutvii asked in her mind , while looking at Ananya,still amazed by her...
Ananya turned to her and answered with a gentle voice while smiling,"I am a Guardian, a Bunnyzen and most importantly, an EXOL"
-
Rutvii was quite shocked as to how Ananya heard her question in her mind, but at this point, she wasn't all that surprised, because this Ananya person is indeed an interesting character to watch out for....
-
With all these interactions going on, sat Artha and MinSoo, but this time, they seem to be smiling, but what are their smiles about?
"So Ananya finally arrived,it's about time, because the game has just began"- an unknown person spoke to both Artha and MinSoo, who seem not so surprised at all...

Book 5️⃣

The significance of the bear tattoo belonging to Kai, also known as the Center of EXO, cannot be overstated. It holds a deep and powerful meaning. Those who bear this tattoo are bound to a unique destiny, intricately linked with the symbol of leadership, the Bunny. The individuals marked by the Bunny tattoo possess the ability to guide, revealing the secrets of the past and glimpses of the future. Though the Bunny and Bear tattoos share similarities, they represent distinct facets of this enigmatic connection.

Rutvii struggled to grasp the complexity of the situation. She had expected to meet a specialist to address her concerns, yet she found herself immersed in a lecture about these symbols she deemed irrelevant. Frustration seeped into her voice as she impatiently sought a solution for removing the bear tattoo.

Dejijiy, however, was quick to assure her that understanding the symbolism was crucial. The specialist she had referred to was none other than Ananya, a Guardian adorned with the Bunny emblem. Ananya's presence signified a turning point in Rutvii's journey, and Dejijiy eagerly introduced the two.

Ananya's entrance was marked by a mix of curiosity and tension. Rutvii's initial sarcasm melted into guarded intrigue as she sized up this new player. Ananya's introduction shattered the tense air, as Dejijiy's enthusiasm lightened the atmosphere.

In the heart of their conversation, Ananya unveiled herself as a Guardian, a Bunnyzen. Rutvii's skepticism lingered, but the depth of Ananya's knowledge and the serenity of her demeanor left a lasting impression. The prospect of unlocking her potential and assisting in locating more exols began to take on a new light.

Observing from a distance, Sherryll and Jade exchanged speculations about the ongoing discussion. Jade's unexpected description of Ananya's energy spoke volumes about the Guardian's presence. Sherryll's acknowledgement hinted at the growing intrigue surrounding the quest for exols.

Ananya's guidance took a more personal turn as she addressed Rutvii's tattoo. She emphasized its sensitivity and potency, hinting at the potential for clashes with passionate fans. Rutvii's resistance was met with Ananya's unwavering calmness, leaving her both annoyed and intrigued. A verbal duel ensued, only to be halted by a firm intervention from Dejijiy.

Amidst the tension, Rutvii experienced a revelation. The intense energy Ananya exuded was hauntingly familiar, mirroring encounters with MinSoo and Jade. The realization struck Rutvii: they were all interconnected, part of a greater whole known as EXOLS.

Ananya's ability to pacify Dejijiy further intrigued Rutvii, prompting an internal query about Ananya's true nature. Ananya's gentle response unveiled her identity as a Guardian, a Bunnyzen, and above all, an EXOL.

The astonishment Rutvii felt at Ananya's ability to perceive her unspoken question marked a pivotal moment. Ananya's enigmatic persona had Rutvii captivated, solidifying her as a key figure in the unfolding events.

Meanwhile, Artha and MinSoo shared cryptic smiles, hinting at a concealed understanding. Their mysterious interaction suggested that Ananya's arrival was a catalyst, ushering in a new phase of their intricate game.

As the pieces of this intricate puzzle fell into place, Rutvii's journey took an unexpected turn. Ananya's presence and wisdom opened doors to a realm of possibilities, intertwining destinies and setting the stage for an extraordinary adventure.